Reviews for With a Whimper
Reaumur chapter 12 . 4/9
You made me cry for almost the entirety of this chapter.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 12 . 1/20
...how is this not getting over a million reviews?

This pairing would NEVER have worked if it weren't for you and your imagination. I can't fathom why nobody else has read this. THIS right here is perfection. I cried my wee little heart out when Michael died. I cried when Adam left Dean and Sam. I cried a lot. Which is unusual because I barely ever cry when I read. Its a rare case for me to get these strong feels when I read a fanfic. And i've been reading for years.

I wouldn't be surprised if Misha himself has read this.

Keep writing. And if anyone hates on you, ignore them.

Because they obviously don't know shit.
MewLover chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Yo, this is one crazy roller-coaster; I'm enjoying it.
MewLover chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Wow, this is profoundly awesome, sad, thrilling and pretty interesting
MewLover chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This story is really awesome
RoseWithoutParfume chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
This was... more than beautiful. I can't find words to describe what have you done to me. All these enormous feels... I never cried so much in all my life. Your story was deep, a really big piece of art in many ways and many senses. Of course it wasn't perfect 100% (a little grammatical mistake there and there but nothing big.), but perfect things don't exist so... this is flawless in an unique style.
I read fanfictions for so many years now... so many years, but I never read a story like yours.
It was very extraordinary, an amazing experience for my soul, for my mind...

What truly bothers me is the lack of love this story received; maybe because Michael x Adam is not a very well known pairing, or maybe because of unlucky reasons, but I am telling you, from the bottom of my heart, that your story deserves much more love and admiration. Deserves millions of reviews.
Even so, in any case, don't be disappointed. Out there you made people happy with your writing, you got fans. I saw you haven't write anything in long time, and I can't say for sure if you will read this review or not but I want to thank you for this amazing story,for your effort and for sharing it with us.

Thank you!
DON'T DARE give up on writing!
stacy chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
i LOVED this story!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Awww! This was a wonderful story you written and I'm glad I got to read it!
The last line kinda teared me up a bit, because it makes you realize Adam is finally at peace with Michael and his mom.
Washington-Jones chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Perfection !
Washington-Jones chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
:D
Washington-Jones chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Poor Adam... Raphael is a bitch ! (well, not exactly, but I think you get my point)
Washington-Jones chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO !
Washington-Jones chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
It's funny, clever, angsty, fantastic and I loooooooooooove it ! No one is left behind.
Washington-Jones chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I thought it would have been pieces of Michael's grace, but that's even funnier !
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Angel's Grace ? YEEEEEEEEEEEEES !