Reviews for This Ain't No Place For The Weary Kind
dkrodela chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I just read this whole story and can't wait for your up date!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Love it. Can't wait to find out what happens you are a awesome writer
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
Can't wait for more to come
Keep going You are a awesome writer
Looking forward for more
Steph chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Awsome. Can't wait to see what happens in this story. You Are a wonderful writer. Keep it up. Ill be on the look out for more updates
Guest chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
Awesome cant wait for more
Yankees01 chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Loved it! She needs to tell Cullen & lily needs to go back to where ever she came from :)
Yankees01 chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Loved it! I hope he doesn't stay... He needs to come back.
Yankees01 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
Such a good chapter... I feel for Lenore.
G-G-Ghost chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
In just a few short scenes, I think you did a better job of developing explaining the Ruth, Joseph and Sean dynamic than the show did.

You also write a deliciously creepy Durant. No one wonder Elam and everybody would be taking Bohannon's side.

I must admit I find this LeNore and Bohannon relationship kind of irksome. I don't mind OCs but I think when you put them in as an obstacle between the main relationship, you automatically get this kneejerk feeling of distrust and it interferes with your ability to enjoy who they are as written. I'm trying my best to like LeNore and follow her plot line, but I thought I'd be honest and say I'm struggling to appreciate her the way you intended her to be appreciated by your readers.

Either way, though, I commend you on taking that risk and writing the story you want to tell. It makes for a nice, long read. *tips hat* :)
G-G-Ghost chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Nice to see a reunion between Elam and Cullen again. I'm also enjoying the friendship between Eva and Lily. Their plan to have a tea party last chapter made me smile.

I wonder what the Swede is planning?
G-G-Ghost chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very interesting look at an alternative ending to season one. I especially enjoyed Bohannon's encounter with the bounty hunters.

If Lily's pregnant, I doubt she's going to be able to last in the tents that long, but if Eva's around, maybe it won't be so bad.

Looks like Elam is going to have a moral dilemma on his hands if he catches up with Mr. Bohannon.

Nice work!
bitterlimes chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
As cool as LeNore is, I can't wait till Cullen gets back to camp and sees Lily again.
Good writing though
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
Excellent story! Very full and detailed. Keep up the great work.
claire3loves3music chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
You write very well and are very descriptive.
claire3loves3music chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Man I needed a nice story after the tragedy of tonights season finale.