Reviews for To Be a Saiyan
bickram20 chapter 5 . 1/22
hey now they are super-saiyan gods and super-saiyan blue so update this story to include those forms they're even more insane than 4
I didn't know goku had a talking donut...
J.R chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Performance in the writing is good, on the other thought, you might want to be a little less on saying what the character is doing and focus on just leave it as if you wrote the sound of her back leaning into the counter. On the over-all focus of this chapter it was pretty good. Thank you. Please keep on working hard to focus on better challenging yourself everyday so you can keep on developing your characters, the stage setting, the uniqueness of the story. "You can do anything, just not everything!"
"No human is perfect we all make mistakes each day and the only way we can get better improvement is to learn from those mistakes each day so we can be at our very best as often as we can. Good Luck and you got what it takes to be a writer. Enjoy! Keep on practicing your motor skills. Writing is counted as one of the most important motor skills everyone must learn throughout there lives. You possess a strong motor skill development with the ability to keep on developing that motor skill with each practice. Keep up with the great work you got this going for you. Thank you for sharing you excellent work.
Dongerdingdong chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Another fanfiction writer of quality! There are a few goku x chichi authors out there, and it pleases me to find another of there numbers. My fave dbz couple is of course gcc.
woozworld094 chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
lol some of it was very funny
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
I love this...Goku's SS4 form is much more interesting than his other forms but I love them all the you have to admire Goku that he would gladly respond to his promises and their happiness.:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Aw poor Chi!...a never ending cycle...lol a caveman with no eyebrows...aw man Goku!:)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Oh boy...this was unbelievably hilarious!..Goku cut off the power with his power...how ironic..and Chi was mad as ever for him preventing her from doing her regular duty, but Goku tried to change her mind with romance. Piccolo found this...plain weird..lol!:D
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Ha Chi you got caught out...admit it, his power may be hard to control sometimes, you gotta love his super charms!;)
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I know that things were not so easy with the couple because of the fact that Goku had to face a lot of challenges and battles on earth and even out in space, but when it really comes to it they would do the right thing...heck if they didn't would earth still be there..um not really. I wouldn't think Chi or Goku would forget their love for one another...:D
feedthegrimmjows chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
What a great concept! I loved that each chapter focused on one of Goku's forms. It was great that you included all of them. I just love GokuChichi and you've written them very nicely here. Great work!
Crush48 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was very fun to read and all of the characters were very In-Character.
This final chapter makes me wonder if Goku is able to shave the fur off of his torso and arms and cut his hair to look more like his base form. Of course, his eyes would probably still be as intimidating as ever, lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
You still around? Because you need to update due to Battle of the Gods.
Wynora chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Awww, you have no idea how happy I am to find this little gem. A gem which certainly fuels my G/CC fan cravings and inspires plus motivates me to write again.

Definitely will find myself reading this story again. So unique and very much in character! Loved it!
Diosa Luna chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
¡Lemon, lemon, lemon! :( aww le falto la imagen sexy. Pero la historia fue muy linda y acertada, me encanto.

Saludos y animo.