Reviews for Knotted
Kiiimberly chapter 23 . 1/30
Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this and the epilogue was nicely done!
RedRoses5 chapter 23 . 1/8
Such a beautiful story.
S chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
Great, great, great story! :) I loved it _:)
Anon chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
I am absolutely in love with this story, and how seamlessly it blends with the Hunger Games novels. Cried multiple times! Thank you
SaintClaire chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
This was a touching story, and I liked that you didn't ruin it with over-gruesome descriptions. Well done :)
Amanda chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
This is amazing great detail so rich tis better than even the epic trilogy that inspired it
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. Wish I could write like this.
1755Alyssa chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I think the poem is just... purely amazing. Excellent work.
Sheila chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Good start. Very excited to see where this is going.
asifyouknow chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
Wow
Guest chapter 23 . 12/7/2013
I lost myself in this wonderful story. It was almost as if Suzanne was writing this herself. You'll probably be pleased to know that I haven't cried over a story- much less a fic- in 2 years. This broke me in ways I didn't ever consider. Bravo. Expertly done.
sincerelynikol chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
i just spent the last hour of my life bawling into my pillow trying not to wake the rest of the house. thanks.
ZamForever chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
This is the most perfect story ever. I love you for writing it
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Oh god these tears can't stop falling. It's just so sad! All his life he wanted to die, to be free of the capitol's control and once he wanted to live, for his future with Annie, he dies! This made me have a whole new respect for Finnick and Annie and I always knew Annie was never mad because if she is then we all are to. Incredibly well written and caused me to be an emotional wreck. Great job because I don't cry easily.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Easily the best THG fic I've ever read. Thank you so much for the joy and excitement and of course, the tears. The last chapter got me so emotional, I am basically traumatized by now and am a mess of tears and even though I'd love to see Finnick alive with a family of his own, I apprecoated the way you stuck with the original as well. You are immensely talented and this fic cannot be more well-written, just THANK YOU.