Reviews for Times Ten
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
AWWWWWWESOME...Came across this story in my travels ;)
He was finally, truly happy. He was finally who he was meant to be since his birth, the person he'd slowly grown away from and then blindingly back into the moment she'd kissed him for the first time. It had always and would always be her that made him who he was. And at last, he could really believe that in some small ways, he was worth it. Because she was too brilliant to stay with him if he wasn't. She knew what was good and true and right. And she chose him. Out of every man on earth, every famous, beautiful genius she could have picked... she chose him. Wicked.
This entire segment just brought happy tears to my eyes :')
weasleypatronus chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oooooh man I needed that hot shower sex because that last emotional part AHDKDLDHSHDL my ovaries can not handle an emotional Ron, he is just the nicest person ever and he thinks so low of himself and assdg I need to hug him noooow! This fic is wonderful, thank you! x
MyRedvines chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh mi GOSH

That story was absolutely perfect! the way you write about this insanely cute couple is outstanding! this was gorgeous, especially what Ron was thinking.

Amaaaazing work! :)
Rachael chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Well written. It felt real and I enjoyed reading it. Better quality than lots I've seen. Bravo. :)
Cymonie chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Just as I always imagined them to be. Your Ron and Hermione make me so happy!
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love it - especially Ron's thoughts at the end - so true and so nice writen... Excellent job! Thanks for sharing!
CeeCee69 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So incredibly sweet. Such a lovely story! :)
Howlcastle chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I'm usually a bit meh about the post-kid era of H& R, but this was really good. I think the discription of "drunk" fits perfectly.
TogetherYoureBlowie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Loved it! Beautiful, wonderfully worded. Hot and yet the descriptions not overly smutty. Again, loved it. Please keep writing, you have a gift
TogetherYoureBlowie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
faultybooster chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Absolutely beautiful. You have a wonderful gift and I couldn't be happier that you use it to write such excellent stories about Ron and Hermione.
Yamal chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Fun and hot. What else could we expect from those two? _

Nice work, thanks! _
chamiepop chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Your last lines melted my heart. :)
marais chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Perfect.
heronlove chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was a wonderful 10th. I think Ron may want more of what Hermione offered.

*kisses*