Reviews for L Is For The Way You Look At Me
Paz chapter 26 . 7/22
Oh and I read this whole thing too
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Glad to have located this story. Could not stop reading this remarkable and it really was terrific.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
I’m glad to have picked this story. I thought it was fantastic and couldn’t stop reading it cause it was very incredible.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
Super story I can’t believe this excellent story came to an end.
GayleLynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I am just reading all of your greys anatomy I love them really good
GoChiBlackhawks chapter 26 . 5/21/2013
I wish the English language had more letters haha! Great series!
Irene sucks chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
super shitty ending. you don't respect the character of Meredith much. She's nowhere near as pathetic as you tried to make her. FYI, you should actually watch the end of S4. Your Dose dreams didn't become reality. Sucks to suck for you. You're not a very good Merder writer. I don't need to read anything else by you for sure. There were lots of ways to end this story but YOU chose to do this which was pretty nasty but oh well. There's lots of GOOD, believable, well written Merder to wipe this trash from my mind. Guess you're not happy with current Merder at all. He doesn't love your plant and there are no plant dates and pathetic Meredith sl's for you. You ruined this & I read the other reviews so I know lots of others hated it too. Way to go champ.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
the only loser in this is Derek. Not Meredith. Nice try.
squishyismine chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
GROSS! I can't believe you ruined the entire thing with this ending. What is wrong with you? This was HORRIBLE! I can't believe you did it. I will never read anything of yours again. Do you even like Meredith? Or are you just a Derek fan? Man, you are a shitty Merder fan. I will never understand people like you in this fandom. What a disgusting ending.
How awful chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
I feel very cheated (fic wise). How disappointing and crappy for you to end with Derek and his Plant. You could've done Zola as she came into their lives and made them a family but you chose to use what Derek did to Mer with the plant. Not such a good Merder fan are you? After this I will know not to trust you as a real MD fan/writer. I can't believe you actually chose to take a giant poo all over this fic by ending it like you did. What a Thatcher slap in the face to loyal readers. Goodbye. I will remove you from all my alerts now. You're not worth my time. Derek and the plant, seriously? What a joke!
hockeyplayer chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Thanks for the last two amazing updates and sharing this story with us. Liked it and really can' wait for more of your stories...
Juni chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
We don't see Joe around anymore and that's a pity cause he's very important to us, MerDer fans! Starting and finishing this story with him, even on a dark note, is a nice tribute. And where else would Mer go after her break-up with Derek? I wanted to hug her so badly. Derek was pathetic with Rose, so I guess a date at Joe's with her was as pathetic as their relationship . Okay, now onto some happy words 'cause I enjoyed this series very much, kudos to you! See you soon.
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
So sad this story is over, but I loved the last chapter, even if it was on the sad side. But more often than not, that's how Grey's is, so it was realistic. The Derek/Rose fiasco was rough; I felt so bad for Meredith, having to witness that. So glad they eventually worked things out and got together for good. I really loved this fic, and looked forward to every chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us! (And thanks for the shout out, although I'm always happy to review!) Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
nattylovesjordy chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
-sniffles- It's over and the chapter was a downer. (Although, never fear, I am PUMPED UP ON COFFEE AND STUPID HYPER).

About the chapter... I really like this line. "'Dumped, that's different.'" It's great. The idea, the repetition of the 'D' and so on. Props for that.

This was a fantastically written, well-rounded series that I greatly enjoyed getting to read. Thank you for sharing your talent with me. It's been so enjoyable to see what you could come up with!
cahillfive chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Great work as usual... I look forward to your next effort!