Reviews for Arrows in My Quiver
alexa.jaen chapter 5 . 1/25
Please! continue your story *-* It is wonderful
TheWizardofOz55 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This story is amazing, please write more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I'm not going to lie, I originally found this looking for sex. but after the first chapter, I looked forward to reading everything, and I found myself smiling at how adorable they were. Excellently written!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Please show yourself back in and keep going
KhazintheDark chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
u/1820318/
This person has a story called frostblood. It has some interesting theory's on necromancy and the nervous system. Basically she feels cause of magic that imitates the nervous system.
HumerHurricane chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
It has been a while since last time I checked this website, trapped in schoolworks. So glad you gave us another wonderful chapter! Though I feel quite naughty reading them doing such things, *blushing*,LOL
Lillwiggen chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
When I saw that you had updated this story I was like: Woohoo! Chappy ding dong! Bazooka! And then I just had to read it and it was fantastic. Hope you get better and keep writing such awesome stories.
TM12 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
DUDE. DUDE. I JUST. LITERALLY JUST GOT THE EMAIL THAT THIS STORY WAS UPDATED AND I'M REVIEWING EVEN BEFORE I READ IT BECAUSE I'M SO GOD DAMN EXCITED AND HAPPY AND OMG I'M SORRY FOR MY IMMATURE RANTING BUT I AM JUST SO GLAD THIS IS UPDATED OH GOD. Ok, I'm gonna read it now :)
HumerHurricane chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I don't know whether you will continue writing or not, cause you wrote this long time ago. I just want to tell you how much I love this story. Dark Lazy is so attractive , I love her as ranger general and love her more as the banshee in your story is exactly what i except :spellbinding ,powerful , and has a cold but still soft heart . I do hope you will keep writing , i read all your Sylvanas Fic , they are all awesome !
Waffleface chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I don't really like most yuri pairings, but this is rather entertaining. Good work!
0-SilverWolf-0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
amazing
Lush chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Another beautifully written chapter. The wait was indeed justified.
qartvubhnj chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
YES! YES! YES! I'M SO GLAD TO SEE THIS UPDATED! You have no idea how happy I am to see this story again.

Amazing chapter, love how you portray Sylvanas. And Anristina is so cute!
TM12 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
You wouldn't believe how high I jumped out of my chair when I saw that this had been updated. This and Atrocities are my two all-time favorite fanfics. Absolutely adored this chapter!
ChocoRay chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Read months ago and now came back for more... except there wasnt any more... you gonna update soon? if you dont... then you gonna make me sad. pwease update (insert pout)!