Reviews for Arrows in My Quiver
Soraan chapter 5 . 3/1
Loving the story :) I can see it hasn't been updated in a while which is such a shame because I'm enjoying where you're taking the characters. Hoping you'll find time to update this one day. If you need help, a muse, or just someone to pester you ... just poke :)
Arieko chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
So... is this abandoned?
Gnarled Bone chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Adorable. Face achingly adorable. I declare you evil.
alexa.jaen chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Please! continue your story *-* It is wonderful
TheWizardofOz55 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
This story is amazing, please write more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I'm not going to lie, I originally found this looking for sex. but after the first chapter, I looked forward to reading everything, and I found myself smiling at how adorable they were. Excellently written!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Please show yourself back in and keep going
KhazintheDark chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
u/1820318/
This person has a story called frostblood. It has some interesting theory's on necromancy and the nervous system. Basically she feels cause of magic that imitates the nervous system.
HumerHurricane chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
It has been a while since last time I checked this website, trapped in schoolworks. So glad you gave us another wonderful chapter! Though I feel quite naughty reading them doing such things, *blushing*,LOL
Lillwiggen chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
When I saw that you had updated this story I was like: Woohoo! Chappy ding dong! Bazooka! And then I just had to read it and it was fantastic. Hope you get better and keep writing such awesome stories.
TM12 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
DUDE. DUDE. I JUST. LITERALLY JUST GOT THE EMAIL THAT THIS STORY WAS UPDATED AND I'M REVIEWING EVEN BEFORE I READ IT BECAUSE I'M SO GOD DAMN EXCITED AND HAPPY AND OMG I'M SORRY FOR MY IMMATURE RANTING BUT I AM JUST SO GLAD THIS IS UPDATED OH GOD. Ok, I'm gonna read it now :)
HumerHurricane chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I don't know whether you will continue writing or not, cause you wrote this long time ago. I just want to tell you how much I love this story. Dark Lazy is so attractive , I love her as ranger general and love her more as the banshee in your story is exactly what i except :spellbinding ,powerful , and has a cold but still soft heart . I do hope you will keep writing , i read all your Sylvanas Fic , they are all awesome !
Waffleface chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I don't really like most yuri pairings, but this is rather entertaining. Good work!
0-SilverWolf-0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
amazing
Lush chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Another beautifully written chapter. The wait was indeed justified.