Reviews for Checks and Balances
Caro June chapter 1 . 2/20
Just read your entire story. I've written a few myself and I can tell your research is beyond reproach. Your characters are true to the series, while your story is uniquely your own. A wonderful job, one of the best I've read, and I am a voracious reader. Please write more!
Sg1rpbinson chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
I have read this story several times and it never fails to entertain me. Please continue to write!
Rosemoor chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Thank you for finishing your story. I enjoyed both of your Emergency stories. I hope that you will write more of them.
c76828 chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
I thought your story was very entertaining and of course we all love johns owies. It is interesting though, in all the fanfic that i've read, when mentioning johnny's parent, it's his mother who is the native american. In real life randolph mantooths motger was german and it was his father that was full indian.
I liked your story.
A chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Also wanted to write that I enjoyed your story :D
A chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Fyi: it's "that's my cue", NOT "that's my Q" lol. I completely understand how that happens, when you just hear something all the time but never see it written you can make mistakes like that. But cue means a signal or prompt to do something, in this case, Roy's signal that he has to leave.
spycat chapter 16 . 5/23/2015
Such a wonderful detailed story. You had me worried for Johnny. I'm glad he pulled through.
Diana chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
Thank you for writing this story and sharing with us on fan fiction i really enjoed it thought it was very good I am sorry some people feel they have to nit pick I enjoyed and thank you again for writing it
kayaklady chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
I enjoyed this story beginning to end. Thank you for sticking with it for the last couple years.
Bev1956 chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
You were probably targeted because you're a good writer, it's as simple as that. This fandom does very little to support the truly good writers. I've been a reader on here for a long time and it makes me sick how many times I've seen the really badly written stories get tons of great reviews, while the really well done stories usually get very few. If you're on here long enough, you can even tell what kliks are operating on here, along with the games they'll play among themselves for control and power. You're a good writer, don't let them discourage you from continuing to write in this fandom. This story was well done and I didn't see a problem with any of the research. The plot kept me interested all the way through. I would like to see you write more stories in this fandom.
Glorymourn chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Very interesting and enjoyable. A good mix of medical detail and character involvement. Thank you!
NickTonyK chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Your story was great! This is fiction after all. You could have made everybody blue if that was part of your story line. That is what makes this such a good venue!
E chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
This is a very good story! Your attention to detail is incredible. Speaking of detail, the actor that portrayed John Gage was/is actually of the Seminole tribe. That's why most authors have Johnny be of the Seminole tribe in various stories. Just thought you'd like to know that little fact for possible future stories! Looking forward to more!
Jan chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
I did notice the hospitalist thing. But in my case in 2003 weeks after my mother died of pneumonia in ICU I received a form letter from the hospital explaining how they were starting a hospitalist program and how it would provide better care for patients admitted through the ERA as Mum was. It struck a cord.

As far as the story goes, it's a very minor point. Overall I find this story very well written and true to the original show. Fan Fiction is a form of entertainment, as such is not meant to withstand microscopic scrutiny.

How sad is it that someone out there has nothing else to do but be the fan fiction police.
susan chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
dear alice I ,
I hope you will write more stories.
the person are nothing they ahver no life all they do is ruin others and make them feel bad and not want to write anymore. if you write I will keep reading
susan