Reviews for Pain is Thunder
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Nice
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I can totally see Kurt freaking out over a sinus infection!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love this!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was really good. I agree, I too think that Kurt would be overprotective over every little injury that happened across Blaine :)
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This. Was. Wonderful. 3
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I was so touched by this. The way you write is so beautiful and you captured Kurt and Blaine so well-adorable! Hope to read more from you soon :)

-sf
KellyErinConkle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I loved this story! I absolutely love Klaine and I think we need to learn more of Blaine's history and I enjoyed reading your take on the slushie. That slushie made me literally HATE Sebastian. Especially because it was aimed for kurt but hit blaine. That's double hatred towards him. Though he does have an amazing voice and is gorgeous:)

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
blainestiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was great! there needs to be more stories like this!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awww, poor Blainey! I felt so bad for him when get got rock salt in his eye! I like how you wrote this like a timeline- it's cool. Thanks for writing!
dementedappletree chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Poor Blaine. He's really been through a lot, hasn't he? I love this story though.
UniversalOverlordess chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Imagine that I'm giving you My Face, because I am right now. This fic - no, go away.

Kurt and Blaine, babies, let me cuddle you and take care of you and omg, WHY DID YOU WRITE THIS?

I hate you (which means I love you. And hate you. But you understand right?).

(love you).

(...go away).

(:D)

...(I need sleep; this is a weird review.)

:D
hjfdhirer chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I really liked your story. I can't believe that Sebastian did that to Blaine even if it was meant for Kurt(not like that makes it any better). It was the meanest form of bullying because he knew what it would mean to Kurt. The Warblers are meant to be Blaine's friends and I can't believe that they just walked off while Blaine was writhing in pain. I think it would have brought up feelings about Blaine's past especially because he was betrayed. You wrote a really good story:)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was awesome. You do a great job of showing that the situations are relatively normal but you add just the right amount of extra stuff to each scene. Not overdone... just perfect and very cute how worried Kurt gets. Especially with Blaine 'dying.' Great job!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/2/2012