Reviews for Typical
HungerGames138 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
OMGGGGG she has the same name as me! so cool! This review is for all chapters!

I have to say, Shiina is sooooo funny and Maschera Shiina is SO cutee! Emalia seems SO mean! :(

Anywaysss good job! If you think this resembles Tsubasa (idk what that is), isn't there a section for that? you should put that in there, then. When will chapter 11 be done?
PenDrop chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I fairly liked this chapter, though it was short, it was well executed and nice. Appearance of rivals are always good, and you described her actions very well.

Looking forward to it
PenDrop chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Okay! As promised, came back, and read everything else. I must say, it's been quite a twister...

So many POVs that I have to guess sometimes who is "I" and who isn't. I'm also left quite confused as to who and what are they, really? I refer to Yuki and the rest.

The story seems to be propelled mainly by dialogue, with minimal details in between. It's fun, for sure, but it can get difficult to understand what really goes on, so watch that.

It feels like...a bunch of stories mixed in for the fun of it. Well, I'll eagerly wait for the next chapter!
PenDrop chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Chapter 2, chapter 2...

Well, the different writer clearly shows.

Anyhow, I appreciate more description, but I'm still lost as where and how the story is really moving. Switching POVs between characters is okay, but I think you should keep in mind whether you can adequately describe your story. Maybe, try writing a story, then give it a day or so, and come back and read it again.

Anyway, guess this advice won't really work since you're not the writer this time. EVEN SO! I'll continue reading tomorrow, since this seems so interesting. Sayonara for now...
PenDrop chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hiya! Lemme just say, I like the story. It's a bit intriguing, if not unusual.

I gotta say, the story was interactive, but a bit too fast. I was caught up in a whirlwind and before I knew it, BAM! It's a different world. Can't say I don't like the story, but I'd appreciate it if you took more time to settle me into your story, rather than just ramble on and on.

I gotta say that this is a place for fanfics, so I'm not sure if this'll be received kindly by others. But I'll continue reading the rest of the chapters for sure! You have my support!