Reviews for The Keeper of the Flame
mummacass chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
found this story by accident! It's a damn good piece of work! thank you
walkingonsunshine83 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ah! I finally got to read! I loved it! Great take on Max talking to Christine/her headstone and so sweet when Bren introduced her to the baby. :)
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Ok, I tried to review your latest story (With Laffers)and my phone cut me off. I then found out it sent it. I don't want you to think I'm a weirdo, so here is what I was going to say: I couldn't complement one author and not the other. Your story is really good.
jsq chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh, Jaime! What a sweet and original take on this. Well done.
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I will always wish we could know more about Brennan's mom the same way I wish we could know more about Booth's mom. I hate not knowing things; it drives me up the wall. I like that Max visits Ruth... while there have been little things about him that irk me the same as there have been with everyone else, I really do believe that he loved his wife fiercely, and a part of him died with her. And Keep On Trying? That is one of my favourite Bones songs. That and Oh Darling's Happiness are unequivocal bests to me, and the ref makes me smile.

Also, I love your defiant disclaimer. I obviously make excellent choices when it comes to my partners in crime.
eitoph chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

This was lovely and such a touching story of a family. I love the way you've used the prompt and I liked Max's role here.

I'm so appreciative for this gorgeous fic, I'm lucky to have you :)
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I love the idea of Christine's smile being something Max adored, because I think the same holds true for Brennan and Booth...he'd do anything to see her smile.

Well done, Friend!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Everyone talks to a gravestone eventually.

Get it?
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I always found it heart crushing that Brennan will never have her mother around to help her out with all those motherly things, but it's beautiful that you have her visiting her mum here, finally accepting that maybe talking to a grave isn't crazy and that they can actually have a connection.

And I just adore the BB relationship through the eyes of Max, the way he can tell his daughter is happy. That was just gorgeous :)

Thanks for writing :)

xx
RositaLG chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Aw, switching up the ending! I love it!