Reviews for For the Cause
two sided story chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
I can't recall now how many times I've read and re-read this story, nor can I remember if I ever reviewed before... If I have, this story and you deserve my reiterated applause and adoration; if I have not, well then I need to rectify that.
I am very picky when it comes to Elder Scrolls stories that I like enough to bother to take the time to write a review. There have been many that I have enjoyed but I did not feel compelled to stop and take the time out of reading to write something (perhaps unfair of me, but being someone who writes for a living I do not like to if the absolute desire is not there.)
So in short: I loved how you styled your plot, and I loved how you made Ulfric so... human. But most of all I loved Feren (everything about her, from her insecurities to her stubborn side, her volatile side, and deep into to her compassionate heart.
All in all, with the wonder that is your story I could ignore the few grammatical and spelling errors here and there.
Sehr gut! Kudos! Excellent!
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Very good light hand with dialogue, nice characterization. I'm more a die-hard Morrowind fan, but you have managed to interest me in this world. Well done.
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Though I'm more like Ulfric in the game not into interracial stuff especially Nord/Dunmer or Nord/Khajit...but I somehow like that chapter and so I'll give it a try! :)
Chrystal chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Wow! That was a great, great story. So angsty yet beautiful. I absolutely loved it.
Kitsunie chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
This story is so perfect! There honestly not enough Ulfric/Dragonborn pairings out there and I'm so happy to have found a wonderfully written one. You honestly have amazing talent in putting people in character and on top of that, you make it seem like you're actually playing the game. Please continue writing. 3 Your work is positively captivating.
SherrySummer chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
Just wanted to tell you that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your work. :) I liked it that the story was not retelling of the quest lines and you did a great job in weaving a convincing story. I also loved the way you developed the romance, just the right amount of angst, and your Ulfric was a great pleasure to read. XD
Jacob shives chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
A terrific story! But why isn't it listed as complete?
story reader chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Thank you for the final chapter! I am sad to see it come to an end but thank you for finishing it, you did a great job and I'll love this fic forever!
iljihlihkubjkgi chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
This was an enjoyable story...well up until I ran out of chapters :( Thanks alot for keeping me up half the night reading this. lol
DoctorDovah chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
I would LOVE for you to keep writing this!
JaylaWay08 chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Wow! This story was not only great in content but beautifully written. I really wish I had the ability to write like you! And I really hope we get the extension of this chapter soon! Very well done, I loved it
MAragaki2 chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Hmm. In all honesty, I have to say that the ending didn't quite lead up to my expectation. Granted, you're a very good writer, but I just feel as though after all the characters and we the readers have been through, the ending felt a little abrupt. I suppose I was just expecting the revelation of Ulfric's feelings and Feren's forgiveness to be dragged out a little longer. Nevertheless, I do hope I can get my hands on the link to the rated M ending. However, if you choose not to update the link, then it's been a great roller coaster ride of a story. (The metaphorical use of roller coaster being used in a positive connotation, of course).

Best of luck with future endeavors/writing.
Myrielle chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Hey Bleve, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great one. :) I'm quite sad that this story has ended because it's one of the ones I look forward to and it has been an entertaining read. I actually don't like Ulfric but I have definitely taken to the version you have presented. And I want to read the other version! That's how much I like him now. :P Thanks for this story; I really enjoyed it.
LynnPintel chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
I love this story! You have written Ulfric wonderfully. I pity poor Ralof. I love the guy, but not even Brynjolf's use of the word lass can compete with Ulfric.

I hope to read the other part soon. :)
TreeWithoutWood chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
THE FEELS :'D Beautiful wonderful amazing story! So glad they ended up together! My favorite Elder scrolls fic, can't stop smiling at the ending. So hard not to button mash and scream 'I LOVE THIS!' I hope you add the next chapter :3

Happy Birthday! :)