Reviews for The Wingman
Kc495 chapter 1 . 5/2
That was perfect! You've captured all their personalities perfectly. It was like reading the show. :D Loved it!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This was cute. :)
Loved the jealous Rapunzel. :D And Eugene of course. :D
SilverOverGold chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
*Happily reads fanfiction with smug grin* Yup, this is definitely one of THE best! Obviously this writer must have about six hundred views, right?-*Sees reviews**Blinks for a moment* WHAT?! This is beautiful, how can you not have more reviews!? I really love this! The characters are in touch and I love the way Flynn talks to Repunzel! I really believe that's how it would work! I really love this!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Aww so cute and sweet.
Vashti chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
So sweet and totally in character. very nice story
Irith Ayllistira chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was SO cute! But poor Big Nose, what happened to him when they left? :P
adrilabelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
great ! story, really funny and cute and sexy, I loved Rapunzel jealous, I love her jealous !
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Aw, loved it!
Saiya6CIT chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great! for some odd reason I like reading jealous Rapunzel Fics, although jealous Eugene are extremely funny. Maybe its because I'm very jealous myself.

I can imagine how hard it is for Rapunzel, Flynn is really hot, he gets all ladies attention. I liked the guy you brought humor talking about shorty's daughter and big nose, nice job.

You could even continue the story.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked this. Jealous!Rapunzel is cute. Well, Rapunzel is always cute, but she's more amusing when she's jealous. And Eugene was really sweet in this.
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was great! I loved that Big Nose's real name is Jeffrey like the actor who voices him. There were so many funny lines but this one is my favorite: "there's a fine line between smoldering and looking like someone stomped on your foot." So true, Eugene, so true. But my favorite part was the end. That kiss was amazing - swoon!
susan friedman chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i loved this...especially the line somewhere you can smolder at me..

you did a great job..you can't even tell that it was a struggle..you put everything together and did it right..
Finding Corona chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hilarious. I love it. Great mix of tenderness and humor.