Reviews for Penance
Carrot chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
That was beautiful, I hope you keep on writing:)
grandiose6 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
this was awesome! I like how Aang matures and grows out of his black and white worldview without losing himself, just becomes more grounded, insight by insight.
Hat O' Doom chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I enjoyed reading this, thanks!
Mastermind416 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Went awesome, love these kinds of stories :D
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
This was very well done. If Aang's spirit has a conversation with Korra about Ozai in the upcoming series-and if the show creators were willing to admit what so many fans know as truth-I can see something like this being a subject of discussion between them.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
WHOA! *U* You sure know how to go out with a bang! *U* LOVE this! I am SO proud of you for writing something so beautiful for such a gorgeous fandom! *U* I love your parentheses with the believe vs. know parts - it really brought out what you were trying to say! *U* Absolutely gorgeous! Poor Aang, but wow...! *U* Rock on! Can't WAIT to see more from you for this fandom! *U*
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
WOW...! O.O This is really getting incredible! *U* My gosh, I felt so crushed when Aang's daughter died and he understood why Ozai would choose death instead, and then when Hakoda was so loving with the turtle-seal...!

The history you tell so beautifully and the simplicity in your storytelling is BEAUTIFUL! Makes it flow so smoothly, makes it emotionally-fulfilling! *U* I love everything about this and your writing style! *U* Rock on! I cannot express enough how excited I am for the next chapter! *U*
Mastermind416 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Your writing is beautiful and fluent. The emotion you pour into your chapters is awe inspiring. I simply love this story. The way you explain the things the way you do. This is one of the best ATLA FF I've ever read. You should be proud.
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
-blinks- I wasn't expecting an update to this at all, but I'm certainly not complaining! This second chapter builds so well on the first... this is Very well done!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
AW! That's so awesome! *U* Love it! I've only just touched on the whole concept of the chi bending aspect, and I really love the way you've fleshed it out here! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more from you!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/2/2012