Reviews for Matters of the Heart
RockyRoadSmith chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I hate how late I am with a review for this... ;_;
I liked seeing Genki explaining the ties between Japan and the United States. I thought that was a neat touch, especially since the world of the monsters isn't familiar with having such concentrated countries. :
I'm excited to see more about Holly's powers and the full extent of them. I was always hoping in the anime that they would have gone further into the power of the Magic Stone, but they didn't. ._.
The ending was so cute, though, with Holly and Genki snuggling! *Fangirls* /w/
Can't wait for more! :3
Malamu chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like where this is going...

Side note: I'm a huge fan of your stories, but sometimes I think you're a bit... too direct regarding the romantic stuff. IMO the affection between Genki and Holly should grow slowly, step by step. At first they are just very close friends, then like brother and sister and in the end... I think you know what I mean.
Just a tiny proposal from my side, you're the better writer, after all.
RockyRoadSmith chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Poor Genki! I hope they can find a way to help him so he doesn't die at such a young age! D: I was glad that he opened up to Holly a bit and regardless of his condition, she still wants to be with him. Great work! :)
RockyRoadSmith chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Sorry this is so late!

I really loved the interaction between Genki and Holly in this story. Unlike most where they're happy, there's alot of tension between the two due to Genki's mysterious ailment. I really like the feeling of helplessness you've shown here with Holly, though she's doing her best to be supportive even though she's being kept in the dark. This is such a great chapter and I hope to read more soon! _
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww, poor Genki! I hope he'll be okay! I can only imagine how helpless this situation must make everyone feel, though especially Holly. Her being so worried about him is so sweet. I love how bold Granity is, too, making Holly feel awkward. XD I also love Tiger and Hare's bet! Of course they'd do something like that. XD Most stories have Holly getting sick, so it's really interesting to see the situation switched by having Genki be the one who has an ailment. I can't wait to read more!