Reviews for Hidden Underneath
GoldCatz chapter 27 . 7/23
Wow this story is awesome! The lemon scenes were epic, and I thought they all came out pretty well, the last two the best. And I could see improvement with each one. And I saw improvement in your overall writing about the middle way mark.

I really liked the fight Dei and Oonoki, and The Dei and Konan scene after she was stabbed and Dei and the fight with Kisame and group, and there was a lot of good scenes.
I'm not so sure I overly like the way you went with Dei and Naruto, tho at least it's different. and It gives reason to have his involvement without it just centering on Tobi and Dei. Well I think its one of the things that make this so great, is that you give other characters screen time. But getting back to Dei and Naruto, well to be honest I think its a bit weak, but the emotion is pretty good. I think the best thing about it is that Naruto isn't just focusing on Sasuke.
Kind of sad that Kakashi died, but it's a nice change to see, I mean I couldn't see how he'd survive, and it wouldn't make sense not to kill him. I really enjoyed this story.

The show can be irritating about that kind of thing, on the good side anyway, like the part where Pein stabbed Hinata,, seriously he stabs her but doesn't deal a killing blow, messed up, and the one that annoys me the most I think, is where Madara/zombie beats the kages, but again doesn't deal a killing blow, just leaves them to die. I just find it unreasonable, as an experienced fighter and considering who he is, I can't believe he doesn't deal the final blow. its not practical.

Yea I get that they are the good guys but seriously, it's annoying and unrealistic. At least Nenji was killed.

Ah yea anyway... update plz, It's seriously over do.
GoldCatz chapter 7 . 7/23
Aw I rather love the start of this, Tobi getting in Dei's bed and hugging him :) The rain scene was great too.
GoldCatz chapter 6 . 7/23
I liked how the first mission went, also like that you did do a first mission. Neat to see a little from the targets. It didn't feel rushed and the interaction before, during and even after between Dei and Tobi were great.
GoldCatz chapter 4 . 7/23
Aw the scene on the couch was awesome :)
Huh that Naruto scene was certainly interesting, I think its kind of neat to see something different. Plus Dei didn't learn of Sasori's death from the leaf nin, and I rather liked the way you did it. And Glad you killed him, tho I kind of would have liked to see Tobi do it.
This ending was cute - Another great chap
GoldCatz chapter 3 . 7/23
I liked the Tobi view but I kind of wished it took a little longer to see that there was more to Tobi, well at least Dei or anyone else doesn't know yet.
A much better chapter then the last! I actually quite liked it, I liked the way Dei and Tobi interacted about the poison and that even Pein was worried. But I think what made it well better, is that you gave Sasori's thoughts on this, and that was def good to see. Hm I could totally see Sasori doing this, so long as it didn't actually kill Dei anyway

Oh yea the scene in the kitchen with Tobi, Kisame and Itachi was kind of cute, I don't know why but I really liked it, even with as short as it was.
GoldCatz chapter 2 . 7/23
I think it should of had more fighting. I think the last chap was better, tho at least Sasori came out well in this chap.
I don't know I just think they would have had more guards but its only chap2 plenty of chances to see more fighting.
So cute.
blushy face. (/_)
The reveal! The suspense! The teeensssiioonn!
I love it.
Autumn chapter 27 . 5/26
Wow I just came across this story and thought I'd give it a go. This pairing isn't active anymore, so I hope I didn't just invest in this and it not get updated.
Anyway, I noticed that the writing got better about half way in and it was interesting to see. This story at least the first chapter starts off a bit slow, but I get that you were introducing everyone, but maybe something more interesting should of happened first, might help to attract readers. Though overall it seems it's done okay.

Anyway... again I think the lemon was done wonderfully. And i really like the change Dei has gone through towards Tobi, I hope he figures out how he feels for him by the end.

I liked the way Naruto reacted to Kakashi's death, I'm glad you didn't let him live simply since I can't realistically see Tobi letting him get away. But the emotion Naruto display I thought was really well done. The end seemed quite the cliffy and makes me think that though Naruto ran I don't see how Guy is going to do any better than Kakashi and thus seems like Naruto is in quite the pickle.
Well it's been too long since this was updated so I'm hoping the next chapter will be soon. It would be sad to see another story not get finished.
Mistress Shadow Bakura chapter 27 . 1/10
Ahhhhh, that was so epic! That lemon was absolutely beautiful. I hope Deidara finally admits he loves Tobi eventually. I'm glad I have stuck with this story. I started reading it when it first came out, and I'm always excited to death when there's a new chappie. Awww, poor Kakashi. Well, his death was for the best to give Naruto time to get away. Mwhahaha, though they should both know that running is not the best way to avoid Tobi. He could easily find them, and go after them without any hesitation. I really hope the next chappie doesn't take you half a year. I know the feeling of being busy, and trust me it does get in the way with updating stories. I thought this was still extremely awesome. I love this story to death, and your stories are the only Naruto fics I keep in my favorites/follows. Hehe, yes it's that good to me. Anyways, awesome chappie, and keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chappie! Ahhhh, I really am looking forward to it!
Courtneeysweet chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Awesome story keep up the great work! Can't wait for more! ~
lydia-chann chapter 26 . 10/13/2015
MOOOOOOORE
fan girl 666 chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
awesome chapter
Mistress Shadow Bakura chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
I'm pleased there's a new chapter of this story. It's one of my favorite Naruto fics. I remember when I started reading this story a couple of years ago. I'm glad you're still continuing it. It's such a wonderfully written story. It's adorable the way Tobi and Deidara are. I would think it would take time before the bomber would let someone in. It would take a while until he allowed to love someone else or even like another partner after Sasori's death. I look forward to when you update again.
redskiez chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
Hey! I'm alive! )
A refreshing chapter. Great read. Hope you update soon!