Reviews for Hidden Underneath
fan girl 666 chapter 26 . 8/11
awesome chapter
The Master of the Shadow Realm chapter 26 . 8/9
I'm pleased there's a new chapter of this story. It's one of my favorite Naruto fics. I remember when I started reading this story a couple of years ago. I'm glad you're still continuing it. It's such a wonderfully written story. It's adorable the way Tobi and Deidara are. I would think it would take time before the bomber would let someone in. It would take a while until he allowed to love someone else or even like another partner after Sasori's death. I look forward to when you update again.
Redskiez chapter 26 . 8/9
Hey! I'm alive! )
A refreshing chapter. Great read. Hope you update soon!
Amazing chapter but why did you kill Yamato?!
iFanboy chapter 25 . 6/15
This story is amazing! can't wait for more!
Cool guy chapter 25 . 5/31
Write more please ️
Spooky chapter 25 . 5/8
PLEASE MORE THIS IS MY FAVORITE.
deathbreadstick chapter 23 . 4/28
Do you still need a beta?
MysticSpeedForce chapter 25 . 4/7
I'm so glad your coughing went away :D There was actually a whooping cough outbreak at my school, so it was shut down about two weeks ago and we went into an early spring break(although it ends today...) Anyways, Yaaay, an update! It's been a pretty long time since your last one so this was a pleasant surprise :) As always I found zero grammatical mistakes and now I can't wait for the festival chapter to come! Update soon please :D
fan girl 666 chapter 25 . 4/6
awesome chapter
Jinxabelle chapter 4 . 2/15
I have to admit I adore the idea of Sasori being abusive towards Deidara. It's a take I've never really seen as mostly if I look for something involving both of them together it's shippy, and it really interests me. (Then again I tend to like things that constitute abuse towards my favourite characters, weirdly...) Aaaaanyway, I have to admit I adore what I've read of this so far. It's wonderfully written and well structured, and I adore the storyline so far.
Dreamin'Wanderlust chapter 24 . 1/29
Have I ever told you how much I love this story? I've been reading it since you first started and it rarely ever disappointed me. The story is smooth and the writing style is pleasant. Though I'm a little down at the death of Konan and Deidara's betrayal, it just makes it all the more thrilling. Tobi needs to chill, though. Like, I know he was a really sketchy character (which changed later in the manga), but what that heck? He's killing EVERYbody. I really am looking forward to what's next if you continue. Many thanks.
spook chapter 24 . 1/7
I'm in love with this! Keep writing please, omg. This is my favorite one so far️
MysticSpeedForce chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Emergod! This was definitely an awesome chapter and I like your own version of the Konan and Obito/Madara's fight, it was cool and well written. I think the Deidara and Konan scene in the end was my favorite part of the chapter :) Keep up the awesome work and I hope your coughing thing goes away :( I know what that's like and it is in no way pleasant.
Lee Cheilyne chapter 24 . 12/6/2014
Hello!

Thank you for this chapter, i'll really enjoy this. i hope we'll have more dei/toby in the next chapter lol.

Anyways, take care, and I hope that you'll update soon!