Reviews for Hidden Underneath
YES YOUR PLANNING TO KILL SASUKE!
yaoilover6 chapter 30 . 1/1
it was great and loved the end! I'm a bit sad it's over but all good books come to an end at some point right? Anyways Happy New Year and thanks for an awesome start to the new year!
redskiez chapter 30 . 12/31/2016
Oh, it's over :(
That's kinda sad, but I really liked the ending! It's sweet and nice and everything that this fic deserves after everything it has been through. It sure has been a rather rocky ride since I forgot most of the things that had happened before, but I got through it and it's really enjoyable.

Thanks for writing this! I hope you have more under your belt!
Sparksofrandomness chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
Ahh this is amazing! I really can't wait to see if Deidara has a proper talk with Naruto. Also, are you going to have tobi win this war?

P.s you my dear writer are brutal! Killing so many characters mercilessly. (love this)
P.s.s Deidara seems so confused with his feelings. Imagine if what he was feeling was all fake due to tobi sharingan or something xD
Autumn chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
Oh wow I totally forgot all about this! I guess that's what happens when you don't have an account that will alert you to updates, and when you don't bother looking into the pairing in months. But there really isn't too many ppl doing stories of these two anymore that I just kind of stopped checking and so forgot :/ Hm even though I was dwelling on this for a couple days after reading...
Well anyway, this was a great chapter. I liked that instead of Tobi just killing Guy and capturing Naruto as I couldn't realistically see how Naruto would escape that he did what he did. While Tobi would have been better off killing Guy since he has info on him and that he's info the leaf, it did save him unnecessary fighting... though I kind of would have liked to see Tobi and Naruto fight. At this point though I don't see Naruto doing overly well. In the anime he was only capable due to Kurama's help anyway...
The scene with Dei and Kisame was awesome, and then the way Tobi showed up - sqee :)
GoldCatz chapter 28 . 10/21/2016
OMG this was epic! I loved the confrontation between Dei and Kisame, the emotion and the dialogue was so great! I think it was great that Kisame decided to try for some answers, and I think it fits since in this story Dei and Kisame were maybe not friends but kind of like ones. They talked, and spent time around each other and at times you saw the care from Kisame without being extreme.

OOO and then the way Tobi came into the scene was beautiful! I loved it. I really liked that you showed how Kisame was seeing and feeling here and handling it. And I'm glad you didn't have Tobi kill him, and I think what makes this a nice touch is that Dei ponders to himself at that even if Kisame agrees to stay and help they won't be what they once were. (which I don't know if you saw in the anime but Kisame was closest to Tobi - so Tobi letting him live here is great)

The ending felt a little like it was kind of rushed - not that it was bad just I think it could have been fleshed out a bit better. But I like Dei's reaction to the news and Tobi's insecurity about the issue.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Can't wait to see what happens.
Oh I want to say that I hope the lack of reviews to this doesn't discourage you to finish. I don't know why it's not getting any anymore but I enjoy it and would hate to see this not get finished.
GoldCatz chapter 27 . 7/23/2016
Wow this story is awesome! The lemon scenes were epic, and I thought they all came out pretty well, the last two the best. And I could see improvement with each one. And I saw improvement in your overall writing about the middle way mark.

I really liked the fight Dei and Oonoki, and The Dei and Konan scene after she was stabbed and Dei and the fight with Kisame and group, and there was a lot of good scenes.
I'm not so sure I overly like the way you went with Dei and Naruto, tho at least it's different. and It gives reason to have his involvement without it just centering on Tobi and Dei. Well I think its one of the things that make this so great, is that you give other characters screen time. But getting back to Dei and Naruto, well to be honest I think its a bit weak, but the emotion is pretty good. I think the best thing about it is that Naruto isn't just focusing on Sasuke.
Kind of sad that Kakashi died, but it's a nice change to see, I mean I couldn't see how he'd survive, and it wouldn't make sense not to kill him. I really enjoyed this story.

The show can be irritating about that kind of thing, on the good side anyway, like the part where Pein stabbed Hinata,, seriously he stabs her but doesn't deal a killing blow, messed up, and the one that annoys me the most I think, is where Madara/zombie beats the kages, but again doesn't deal a killing blow, just leaves them to die. I just find it unreasonable, as an experienced fighter and considering who he is, I can't believe he doesn't deal the final blow. its not practical.

Yea I get that they are the good guys but seriously, it's annoying and unrealistic. At least Nenji was killed.

Ah yea anyway... update plz, It's seriously over do.
GoldCatz chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Aw I rather love the start of this, Tobi getting in Dei's bed and hugging him :) The rain scene was great too.
GoldCatz chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
I liked how the first mission went, also like that you did do a first mission. Neat to see a little from the targets. It didn't feel rushed and the interaction before, during and even after between Dei and Tobi were great.
GoldCatz chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Aw the scene on the couch was awesome :)
Huh that Naruto scene was certainly interesting, I think its kind of neat to see something different. Plus Dei didn't learn of Sasori's death from the leaf nin, and I rather liked the way you did it. And Glad you killed him, tho I kind of would have liked to see Tobi do it.
This ending was cute - Another great chap
GoldCatz chapter 3 . 7/23/2016
I liked the Tobi view but I kind of wished it took a little longer to see that there was more to Tobi, well at least Dei or anyone else doesn't know yet.
A much better chapter then the last! I actually quite liked it, I liked the way Dei and Tobi interacted about the poison and that even Pein was worried. But I think what made it well better, is that you gave Sasori's thoughts on this, and that was def good to see. Hm I could totally see Sasori doing this, so long as it didn't actually kill Dei anyway

Oh yea the scene in the kitchen with Tobi, Kisame and Itachi was kind of cute, I don't know why but I really liked it, even with as short as it was.
GoldCatz chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I think it should of had more fighting. I think the last chap was better, tho at least Sasori came out well in this chap.
I don't know I just think they would have had more guards but its only chap2 plenty of chances to see more fighting.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
So cute.
blushy face. (/_)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
The reveal! The suspense! The teeensssiioonn!
I love it.
Autumn chapter 27 . 5/26/2016
Wow I just came across this story and thought I'd give it a go. This pairing isn't active anymore, so I hope I didn't just invest in this and it not get updated.
Anyway, I noticed that the writing got better about half way in and it was interesting to see. This story at least the first chapter starts off a bit slow, but I get that you were introducing everyone, but maybe something more interesting should of happened first, might help to attract readers. Though overall it seems it's done okay.

Anyway... again I think the lemon was done wonderfully. And i really like the change Dei has gone through towards Tobi, I hope he figures out how he feels for him by the end.

I liked the way Naruto reacted to Kakashi's death, I'm glad you didn't let him live simply since I can't realistically see Tobi letting him get away. But the emotion Naruto display I thought was really well done. The end seemed quite the cliffy and makes me think that though Naruto ran I don't see how Guy is going to do any better than Kakashi and thus seems like Naruto is in quite the pickle.
Well it's been too long since this was updated so I'm hoping the next chapter will be soon. It would be sad to see another story not get finished.