Reviews for Harry Potter, Bahamut
WalterDornez215 chapter 6 . 3/19
You have a very good base for this story in the 1st book so I hope to see you take it up again someday.
ruby2360 chapter 6 . 3/14
Draco as aspect of Death that soooo suprising
GBTtown chapter 6 . 3/13
Muse is a terrible thing to waste.
Now I have the task of going and removing the first installment from Favorites.
Rather the story were turned over to another or you co-wrote the story with someone who could use their muse to inspire yours.
91Silver chapter 6 . 3/1
It's quite the buzz kill for you to just outline your ending like that, not fully rounded and without much in between. I'll hold out some hope of you getting back to this and re-writing it, or someone adopting it, but I'm not exactly happy over it. True, I could tell you were loosing focus and weren't sure exactly where to go with your narrative, but this was shaping up to be in the top tire of well written crossovers that I've found. I'm just saying it's sad is all.

Sort of but not entirely hoping for the best,
a disappointed reader
AvidReaderRed chapter 6 . 3/1
some dark scenes where the dementors get the never ending buffet. I still want to see a scene where Luna sees Harry after the transformation.
Kordesha chapter 6 . 3/1
Sad to see that you hit a point that kept your from continuing the story. But I would like to thank you for at least giving us the ending you had envisioned. That is more than what most authors give us. I look forward to see what your next project may be if any.
Gleas chapter 6 . 2/26
Bloody hell! The last two chapters were completely random! I was looking forward to the trip to ice castle too -pouts-
Gleas chapter 5 . 2/26
O_O woah...
Gleas chapter 3 . 2/26
So... uh James has been... eaten?
Gleas chapter 1 . 2/25
I totally love Perenelle :P
*coos*
A new Phoenix! Baby-Phoenix-Dumbledore! XD *cackles* Now that's a twist I can get behind. XD
*blinks*
/Bloody Hell./
Well, shit.
studyofchaos chapter 6 . 2/19
You know, I was loving this series (which I just found yesterday). You were writing a second great story. It's too bad the story lost its way. Oh well. Maybe sometime you'll figure it out and re-write so it goes where you want. Thanks for all the hard work getting to here.
geetac chapter 6 . 2/14
I like the chapter very much.