Reviews for Harry Potter, Bahamut
TT chapter 6 . 5/10
Excellent. I did not mind the summary on this last chapter. Having read your father's website about Michael, I understand that your family has been going through a lot. I wish you all the best, and am grateful for the time I have been entertained during the past two days while I've recovered from surgery.
mab70 chapter 6 . 5/11
I have been very much enjoying reading your work. I realize you are a slave to your muse. Perhaps someday it will allow you to return to this story and clean up the end a bit.
Again, thank you for sharing your talent.
mab70 chapter 5 . 5/11
Dementor creation ability was quite unexpected.
Loved Harry getting his wings!
mab70 chapter 4 . 5/11
New Dementors?!
mab70 chapter 3 . 5/11
Is Sirius dead?
I have a huge issue with a stone being able to recall souls from the afterlife, but I've always had a problem with the idea of creatures that can "eat" souls.
mab70 chapter 2 . 5/11
Have always thought Snape didn't so much teach as he did referee.
mab70 chapter 1 . 5/11
I thought Draco had gotten his hands on the diary at home. Thought since Harry wasn't close to the Weasleys, and Lucius couldn't put it in the hands of a Ravenclaw (they are too smart not to give it to an adult), it didn't make sense to try using it now.
Kaiba1288 chapter 6 . 5/4
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,
Good luck with this & any others you may write.
Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless
Ja ne
Kaiba1288
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 3 . 4/29
i like but it seems like a short story.
1sunfun chapter 6 . 4/11
Nice Story. Maybe you can continue it sometime, even if it is years from now.
1sunfun
WalterDornez215 chapter 6 . 3/19
You have a very good base for this story in the 1st book so I hope to see you take it up again someday.
ruby2360 chapter 6 . 3/14
Draco as aspect of Death that soooo suprising
GBTtown chapter 6 . 3/13
Muse is a terrible thing to waste.
Now I have the task of going and removing the first installment from Favorites.
Rather the story were turned over to another or you co-wrote the story with someone who could use their muse to inspire yours.
91Silver chapter 6 . 3/1
It's quite the buzz kill for you to just outline your ending like that, not fully rounded and without much in between. I'll hold out some hope of you getting back to this and re-writing it, or someone adopting it, but I'm not exactly happy over it. True, I could tell you were loosing focus and weren't sure exactly where to go with your narrative, but this was shaping up to be in the top tire of well written crossovers that I've found. I'm just saying it's sad is all.

Sort of but not entirely hoping for the best,
a disappointed reader
AvidReaderRed chapter 6 . 3/1
some dark scenes where the dementors get the never ending buffet. I still want to see a scene where Luna sees Harry after the transformation.