Reviews for Harry Potter, Bahamut
minu2014 chapter 3 . 7/26
wow...I just completed reading the summoner stone...and I couldn't find words to described...so as you asked ...and I feel I need to appraise you on writiging this magnificent stories...please keep up writing this and others
Wanderer chapter 6 . 7/10
THIS WAS SO COOL. I don't know where you got the ideas for it but if you thought all the aspects and stuff up, that's a cut above. I wish it were based on something else because it would be really cool to watch or read more about these ideas. Even not in harry potter, just like the aspects and Espers and those elements. I'm gonna go check out more of your stories now. Great job. Great writing. I feel like I could take on the world.
Pushi19 chapter 6 . 7/11
Update please
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 5/12
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE! I'M HOOKED!
Lucifer overkill chapter 1 . 3/9
Both your stories are aweosome.
Jay the War Mage chapter 5 . 3/6
you were doing so well the story was amazing one of the best ideas in ages but you flat lined in the end ! why ! why! it was so good ! rewrite I beg of you!
zephyr hb chapter 6 . 2/25
Oh, weeeeeeell, it seems cool, and i loved the story, thanks a lot.
Baby Fawn chapter 6 . 2/12
Oh man 5his was a good story so was the ones before this one
BillBrink chapter 6 . 2/6
I didn't feel that this one was up to the work on the first story. Thanks. I hope you keep writing.
Corwyn chapter 6 . 2/6
Loved the story, sorry you lost direction, thank you for giving us the overview of the ending. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Cztelnik chapter 6 . 1/25
Cool. Thanks for the summary. I wondered if any mundanes would suspect alternative causes for a blizzard in Italy. What will it do to the wine grapes?
Cztelnik chapter 5 . 1/25
Haha, the fight is reaching new levels. Epic snowstorms and fire dragons. Excellent!
Cztelnik chapter 4 . 1/25
So Voldemort managed to breed more dementors.