Reviews for Harry Potter, Bahamut
its kidna silly actually, if death is given form like Moldyshorts, then destroy his form, tahts not killing death, merely a representative. If an existence were to be death then that existence would not be alive, itw ould be dead, Moldingman is clearly alive just cosplaying as death...
Talix chapter 6 . 10/4
Excellent story! I know the power creep was inevitable, but I really enjoyed it up to then. Thank you for sharing!
Saphira455 chapter 6 . 9/13
Heh. I'm very glad you at least told us the ending. Thank you for that.
so disappointed
SNRomance chapter 5 . 9/8
Merlin... you can't take Harry anywhere can you?!
Lily is spelt with one l (sorry, it was annoying me)

I love this, its great! Although I really want to know what happens when Shiva reclaims her throne.
HalfGodBijuuSage chapter 3 . 8/25
This is a good story, but what about Black?
You asked for a review.
A pity, this is very well written and I wish it had been finished.
Pathseekerme chapter 6 . 8/20
I am sorry you completed this this story this way. I think you are an awesome writer and these two stories have been two of my favorites of all time! Thanks for writing them.
morcheller chapter 6 . 8/10
I'm betting that shortly after finishing the Harry Potter books the author sat down to a vigorous game of D&D while a Godzilla marathon played in the background. An interesting stimulus for a muse!
ASKreader chapter 1 . 7/26
Warning: Abandoned. Author did not update the story summary to reflect this.
I don't know what to say... I am either glad or angry at you for tuat greatly abrupt ending of this story. Well. I'll tie you with Rick on how you manage to end a story in the weirdest yet explainable way. Same with how i feel on this ending... I don't know if I should hate it or laugh. Maybe both? I don't know. Well, good luck with your future plans I guess
Thank you for at least giving us an outline fo you book. I enjoyed both of them.
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 6/15
Sorry you burned out on this, was unique and interesting. Thanks for a great read as far as it went.
Grovtech chapter 6 . 6/8
The ending seems very rushed as if your muse and inspiration got a little side tracked.
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 6 . 5/14
Please give this a proper ending. Your story's are some of the best I have ever red
(Can't Spell)