Reviews for The Hirac Delest
superpony55 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was the first Animorphs fanfiction I've read, and it's my favorite, too. Great job!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMG! Sad but absolutely beautiful. Extremely well written and true to character. AMAZING JOB!
d-awwww chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
ax reads the Andalite chronicles
demigodwarriorangel7 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
If you are still breating please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I have no words. Thank you. This was a scene that needed to be written, and you did it beautifully.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
right to fave list!
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 1/8/2009

This took my breath away. I was so awestruck that I stared at the screen blankly and almost forgot to review. I'm glad you chose to write this fic ... for a long time, I have looking for Ax's reaction on finding out Tobias is his nephew.

A brilliant story and you've certainly written it in true KAA style.

Keep up the great job.

PS - I know I'm reviewing after 10 years since you wrote this, but anyway, hope this reaches you.
pockyluver chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Thank you for such a wonderful story.

I thought you captured the characters personalities so beautifully, and the story was so very moving.

It is very easy to tell that you are a talented writer, the words and plot flowed so fluidly I could not stop reading, nor did I have any desire to.

Thank you. I truly enjoyed your story~
annie chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
remind me not to read any more of your fanfic on a public computer. people keep staring at me and asking why i'm crying.

that is the sweetest story i've read in ages.
AFfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Really good. Sweet. I loved it. You really should make more. You have all of them in character. Nothing's are a SUPER writer. Update on! LOve all your stories.
Kara Merrill chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
It's hard to believe how in character this is. I am glad I've found someone who writes so well and writes about Ax. This is such a wonderful story - very touching, and well put together. :)
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
aw, that was so sweet!
Serena Wronski chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
eh? I love Animorphs, but why is this in the indiana jones confused.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wow. that was sad and sweet. and sad.

: )