Reviews for Walk With Me
TnB4lyf chapter 1 . 2/15
That was absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
OMFG. 4 years?! Are you trying to kill me?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
333
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very nicely done.
littlebunnybutt chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is the most beautiful piece of writing I've ever read. You captured everything so perfectly. You're truly gifted.
Savva chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Absolutely breathtaking. I loved every word. Truly a brilliant one shot. It made me cry, of course, but it's expected. And, by the way, thank you for the happy ending. Yay! I think, you nailed an abstract idea perfectly. I could almost see the pictures from Draco's strange land.
lalaland89 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I cried. Still am...LOL that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow...if you ever doubted yourself i shall cheerfully thrash you.
subarashii o5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome!
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was the weirdest thing I've ever read... THAT WAS AWESOME!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
A very well written piece. Almost one of the best. I absolutely love it from the beginning to the end. I am very impressed how you wrote Draco waking up, that he opens his eyes but it feels like they never closed. I found that very empowering, as well as the very last sentence where Hermione was lost without Draco's presence, but she's always been with Draco.

It is a beautifully structured story. Great job and good luck in future works!
NM chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I especially enjoyed the ending. Gut-wrenching.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved this! :)

I especially loved the pace of Draco's slow awakening, I think it's perfect. And the conclusion, you nailed it.

I also like that you are experimenting with slightly different styles, the mixture between description an introspection really suits this story, and somehow it gives it a nostalgic undertone I really like.

So, as usual, brilliant! :)
HelenaEonor chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was such a beautiful story, so touching and unreal, like a fairytale with a happy eding ) really loved how you wrote it, your style makes feel the story... that was breathtaking ) thank you
seniorforayear07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Amazing. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing it.