Reviews for Out of Jelousy at first
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This is awsome pls continur
EmilyxAaron chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
U actually wrote that pretty well for it being your first fanfic! Please continue if u can.
crazychessgurl chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Continue it plz?
aarily chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
i like how you kinda changed the idea but I think it's a LITTLE inappropriate for young readers
Krisicake chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
When Aaron was like "I've been wating a for that a long time." I was like "Me too!" Please continue! When I read this I was like "This is what I wanted to happen in the book!" beacuse since the first time Aaron held Emily's hand I was like "I ship them so hard! and if they don't get together in this book I will be expecting another book with Aaromily fluff!" So PLEASE continue!
sunflowerstar481 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
CAN YOU PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!? YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LITTLE FLUFF SCENES WITH EMILY AND AARON! AND MAKE IT DETAILED CAUSE' YOUR GOOD AT THAT! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Sunflowerstar481 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I loved it sooo much! Pretty please continue it! Lots more aaron x emily moments please!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hi your story is awesome. Maybe in the next chapter you could let mandy and aaron date. Just a suggestion for a lottle drama. Again awesome
eljama2014 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Please please please please write more its awesome.
Mia chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I really like this one. I love the details.
PleasePleaseContinue !
Maria chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Loved continue but there is one thing I like to ask doesn't Aaron becomes Emily's boyfriend in the fifth book and not the forth but its a really great write more I love to read it.
Maria chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved your story keep writing .I love to read and see more Aaron and Emily.
meeeeee chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
looove it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
love it pls continue
Puppy chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I love it, continue, oh please!