Reviews for Tamer
Virodeil chapter 20 . 5/6
It's a sweet chapter. Thank you! Thank you also for updating, however long it took - highly appreciated!
I love the fox cub, especially. She's *cute*! And the startlement of Remus and Sirius is truly *hillarious*. :grin: Pity Remus lost the eggs... I always don't like wasting things, though I know this was unavoidable. Do you think Reparo can get the eggs whole again, complete with usable yokes and all?
Harry's gifts to his uncles and his friends are so sweet and lovely. Some things have their worth beyond money, and he - you, actually ;) - struck well with the gifts. It's so heart-warming! Thank you!
Rey
Jesta555 chapter 21 . 4/23
I love this story found it years ago, and i am glad to read more of it! Hope you are able to update again soon,I look forward to what comes next!
Wishing you well Jesta555
Sage Morsinger chapter 21 . 4/17
I have to ask cuz its going to bother me to no end but is harry being paired with anyone? and if so who?
mishap chapter 21 . 4/10
I am so glad to see this story updated. I have loved it since the first chapter and I was ecstatic to see it hadn't been abandoned like I had thought. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon...Please?
Love Faith Embers chapter 21 . 4/8
Great so far! I can't wait to read more!
lokica chapter 21 . 4/1
Still here, keep up the good work!
Will you cross post or simply start posting only to AO3?
NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD chapter 21 . 3/31
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Astrido chapter 21 . 3/30
Great story. Please keep working on it.
Cheers
Sohni Slytherin chapter 21 . 3/30
please, dont move it altogether there. i dont follow ao3.
i am quite fond of this story...you are doing great.
thanks for updating...
SuziJ3 chapter 21 . 3/28
It's been a long time. I am so happy to see another chapter of this story. It is an unusual path for our Harry and I am enjoying it immensely.
fraewyn chapter 21 . 3/22
Loved it!
Nanchih chapter 21 . 3/22
AO3? Rats. I set up an account long ago, but something is glitchy and I cannot log in. Neither will it allow me to make a new account. I CAN follow direct links, but not search for stories or authors. Just so not worth the hassle. Oh, and 'Lynn B' is part of my name as well.
Rainbow2007 chapter 21 . 3/22
love it
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 21 . 3/22
What will happen next time
Who will Harry end up with
1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »