Reviews for Another Look
Sequel? Please... *puppy dog eyes*
Um. . .someone chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Beautiful :)
Rayen Autumn King chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I want that sequel! This ended too soon!
slayer of destiny chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Firstly thank you so much for sharing this, there are not enough Primeval fanfics out there, and definitely not enough Stephen/Connor stories.

I loved the way you managed to make the events from the series fit your story and view on it, it was brilliantly written and worked out, and completely believeable as to what was going on that we couldn't see.

You characterisation of everyone was also brilliant, your writting style really put me there with the characters and in the situation. I felt really bad for Connor when he thought Stephen liked Abby, and when they poked fun at him in the first episode. A really enjoyable piece that I am now finishing at 4:13 in the morning lol. Away to sleep but I will be checking out your other works tomorrow. XD
AgentOklahoma chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
NAWW! I can't wait for the sequel. I love this pairing, can't get enough of it. Good job :)
imortalglee chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
This is so good I can't wait for the sequal. Are you planning on killing stephen?
MarlaMonster chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens between them next!
imortalglee chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
this is a brilliant fic and i really hope you continue with Stephen is one of my favorite characters but there is hardly any fics on him. waiting for your next update.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Yay a Connor/Stephen story! I love this pairing and they are not nearly enough of them ;]

Cannot wait for more, please update soon -

Tala-Paige
aunteeneenah chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
"I was lying earlier" . . I know, I know . .**raising hand and waving it around** . .I like this, Connor/Stephen, hmmmm. . .
aunteeneenah chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hmmmmm, interesting. I take it this is going to be a continuation? Hope so, lot's of potential. Good job.