Reviews for To Wound a Lion
Padfootette chapter 44 . 3/6
Bookworm13795 chapter 44 . 3/5
It was nice and cute, but really, it's getting over?
Will you do a sequel or something?
SherWatsonLocked chapter 43 . 3/1
I just read the full story and i love it! Looking forward to more soon! :)
Bookworm13795 chapter 43 . 2/25
Really good chapter! More updates, please, cause I'm not gonna be able to hold up for like months. It was brilliant!
Ex Mentis chapter 43 . 2/24
X3 Loving the smut!

Excited about reading about Colin's conclusion.
NCIS FTW chapter 43 . 2/24
It was a good place!
Padfootette chapter 43 . 2/24
Bookworm13795 chapter 38 . 2/23
Please temme that it's going to be more regular hereon? Cause, I almost died, not having an update. It's brilliant.
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 42 . 2/20
I admit, I forgot about this story. Then you updated it and I had to reread it. And now I'm in love with your story again! And also in need of more SnapexTwin stories...do you know where I might find some more until you update your story next?

I can't wait for the next update! Thank you for continuing this story!

Sorry you had to go through stuff that took you away in a bad way :( I have dealt with a lot of stuff to keep me from writing so I understand. If ya ever need an anonymous ear to talk to, I'm here!

Janjan!
Padfootette chapter 42 . 2/17
Bookworm13795 chapter 41 . 2/2
Hi.. Is this like the end? I mean, isn't it a bit abrupt?
Spottedmask12 chapter 41 . 9/30/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 41 . 8/11/2014
Though this was horribly depressing at times it was also very sweet and very attention catching. I love Harry & Neville as a couple; as well as the twins & severus :) really looking forward to more
JuleMaker chapter 41 . 1/21/2014
YAS. Now all you need to do is update and get to the Neville/Harry action
Bloody-Rozez chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
I absolutely love this! I just wish i had found it a little sooner so that i could have voted for it! I hope you update soon! I hope Harry and Nev get nice and close soon! ;) id more than happily help you out with writing a threesome though :) im addicted to slash scenes lol. I must aadmit this is the first sev/twins pairing ive ever read and ill admit i love it! Cant wait for more! :3