Reviews for Eating?
The Hermit chapter 10 . 8/13
Ah well Ron gets off doing potions with Snape. Also I noticed the similarity between Ron and Peter's crimes or at least the reasons behind them...
Oogies4u chapter 11 . 7/15
Whahahahaha oh man that is foul hehehe good story
jabarber69 chapter 11 . 7/15
That was brilliant! I laughed my ass off at the end...great job...
Bee chapter 5 . 7/11
I actually feel Rons pain on the 'constipation' part if it can be called that.

I am naturally constipated most of the time. It's not that I don't go to the restroom, it's that it is extremely hard for me due to sensory sensitivity around that area, combined with me not able to eat very many of the things that are used to prevent constipation, due to me being allergic.

So I can feel sympathy at least partially.
Jong chapter 4 . 6/24
This is awesome! I've always hated Ronald, he's just an idiot sidekick of Harry and Hermione with a flair for incompetency. Honestly, he's stupid, lazy, rude and supports the lamest Quidditch team ever. He doesn't help, causes arguments, upsets Hermione, deserts his friends and is overall a self-absorbed shitty person (see Goblet of Fire). I can't see how Hermione ended up with him, or how even he became an Auror (they probably gave him a free pass because he was a friend of Harry's). Hermione could seriously do with someone much better, someone who she could enjoy intellectual debate or even converse of similar likes with instead of Ronald, who only knows to talk of Quidditch. I mean I'm not being mean (I kid) but he helps a grand total of thrice in the whole series - playing chess (child's play), getting Harry to meet the Weasleys (why am I even crediting him), and hissing (remember when we were kids and imitated animal noises? Yea, those were the days) Basically he's just a bloody idiot. Sorry for the rant, I do love how you're bashing him!
Kenny Deheart chapter 11 . 6/23
Rofl, this story caught me by surprise at the very end in the best way. It had a decent plot for crac fiction and I loved it. Thanks
at-nightfall chapter 10 . 5/25
Being German, I consider Ron's sentence over the top. It is higher than a sentence for a grown up should be.
I would have expected a one year stay in a youth prison but not on Azkaben.
Plus a suspended jail sentence of another year.
Plus a requirement to get his OWLS by home schooling.
Plus an entry of this in his official record.
But no snapping of his wand.

I am aware that the British law system is different from the German and the French law systems.
It might fit a bit better, if for one or another reason Ron is tried as an adult.

Regards
at-nightfall chapter 4 . 5/25
As long as Hogwarts isn't feeding luxury food to the students, the cost of the raw food stuff should not matter to much. Even asking the Weasleys for an extra 700 British Pounds would be far to excessive.
The UK stopped being food limited around or before 1900 when synthetic fertilizer was available. (With the exception of the two wars.)
There is no need to serve a lot of meat dishes outside of feasts.
Potatoes, rice and vegetables of the season are relatively cheap if bought in large quantities, and the house elves need very little money.
InAnnaCat chapter 11 . 4/9
Pity that Ron did not fart in Voldys presence! It would have killed Voldy!But what did happen to he die of gas?
Uproariously funny!
Excellent story...I love what you did to Ron.
Thanks for sharing.
noylj chapter 5 . 3/26
They can charge for food, but medical care that is not school related is free?
Heksy chapter 11 . 3/21
*giggle* This has been a very entertaining and silly story. I loved every minute of reading it.
Thank you so much for sharing *rolls on the floor, laughing even louder now*
tatianaburelle chapter 11 . 3/16