Reviews for Eating?
I love, it’s fun
icecrystal5 chapter 9 . 7/3
Madame BONES is my
icecrystal5 chapter 2 . 7/3
What does finite incantatum mean?
Badbonita chapter 11 . 6/14
Amusing to the end. I will admit that I sometimes wondered about magical tapeworms when reading about Ron's excessive eating in other fics. Nice job.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 6/14
Was reading some of Broomstick Rider's pieces and I think your original challenge is there - Greedy Weasley?
senawario chapter 11 . 5/22
very funny; shades of "Champion's Champion" at the end a nice touch
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 11 . 5/12
You should make a sequel to this! LOLOL! :3
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 11 . 5/10
This was a very funny story line.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 5/10
Huston, we have a problem...
Goose chapter 2 . 5/5
I will assume this is a parody/crack fic. There's no way a story with this much blatant bashing(which is just a sign of a lack of talent of the writer), could be anything but a parody fic.
agnar chapter 11 . 5/5
Re-reading this, and it's still hilarious. But just had a thought on Ron actually accomplishing something unique and profound, putting him ahead of his brothers.

He is likely the only person to have actually killed dementors! Plus removing some DE's from the world. So messed up as he is, he did something heroic, in his own unique and disgusting way. *laugh*

If they keep Ron alive and around, they can even use him to keep the dementors in line. Behave, stay at Azkaban, or we'll lock you all in an enclosed space with air from Ron's cell filtered in. :)
SlickRCBD chapter 8 . 4/20
The scene on the Columbia is funny. I wonder if they will figure out that the reason the genitalia came from a boy who just started adolescence, instead of a grown man and that is part of the reason it is so small?
Although I imagine it looks more like it came from an 8 year old that started puberty early (documented cases of such).
LaughingNotCryin chapter 11 . 4/17
God help me... Im dying...the tears... TOO...MUCH... That...was the best... Thank you... Thank...you...
SlickRCBD chapter 2 . 4/18
To play devil's advocate, if Ron is still rather slim rather than grossly overweight, then he probably does need the food he's eating.
He may have a problem with his digestive system, like a tapeworm or some eating disorder, but if he isn't gaining weight, he's probably eating as much as he needs.

Him eating in an uncivilized and unseemly manner is another story, but not the quantity. Now if he was a big fat whale like Dudley Dursley was depicted as being, then they could justify limiting his intake like that.
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 3/6
God, spell checkers, use them!