Reviews for Eating?
AithusaRose chapter 11 . 6/24
I love this story! I'm so glad that you put Sirius in here, and I love that all the Weasley's except Ron and Molly were still good, because I really can't imagine them as bad people. And the ending was hilarious!
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 6/21
love it please write more this story was awesome
deanna4403 chapter 1 . 6/1
I love harry and hermion story's
tricorvus chapter 4 . 5/15
ARE YOU AWARE THAT THIS IS THE BEST GOTT DANG STORY ON THIS SITE?!
ROCK ON
AlexiCyn chapter 11 . 5/10
Well, at least he helped get rid of the LeStranges. That should count for something! *cackle* Highly amusing fic. Thank you for sharing it! Ironic how similar Peter and Ron were... two faced, back stabbing traitors.
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 4/26
lol I love this story
maartenvervloet chapter 11 . 4/1
that last chapter somehow makes this story at least doubly as brilliant as it already was
ciera chapter 11 . 2/21
miss or mister you were not to tough on ron at all this story is awesome I wish that you would add more chapters of what all happened after the ending on this story. such as what happened to ron? Did Hermione and harry marry each other and other questions. also great job on everything I loved that Pettigrew has to face the veil. it is way better than Sirius going in that veil like in the actual story.
riyer chapter 11 . 2/17
I love this fic - i think this is the 7th time I am re-reading it!
jkarr chapter 11 . 1/27
Oh lord Ron made it out of jail alive. at least they have a way to kill a dementor.
jkarr chapter 10 . 1/27
it is nice that Peter is going to jail. it is sad that Ron may not make it out of jail alive.
jkarr chapter 9 . 1/27
it is nice that the rat has been handed over to law enforcement
jkarr chapter 8 . 1/27
I for one don't feel sorry for Ron.
jkarr chapter 7 . 1/27
it is nice to see Arthur putting his foot down on Ron and Molly.
jkarr chapter 6 . 1/27
It is nice that Harry asked and Hermione sad yes.