Reviews for The Accidental Matchmaker
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/28
Very beautifully written. Gus's death hurts.
I'm glad they cleared up that understanding, finally! I like the fic the way it is, but at the same time, I thought it'd be more of a Severitus than a Snarry. Regardless, I love the letters and interactions between them.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 1/12
very good story!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
How sweet this is... I love this!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was a pretty good story. There was some time discrepency though. You mentioned him being in third year and being thirteen a few times but in the same section also mentioned the golden egg which happened in fourth year.
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
That was a really good story you wrote back there. I just feel bad Gus died, even if it was relevant to the story, so bittersweet... good read, good read...
64teeth chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
nice story, a little bit full of holes, but I think the most important-relationship between Severus and Harry - is there:)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Cute, thanks !

***Pyrane***
kna.scarlet chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
THAT WAS ADORABLE!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh wow this was so touching. I was happy to see that they came to their senses. And poor old Gus. Well done, keep up the beautiful work.
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Lovely story! Thank you.
Lab12 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Woah, did Hedwig fly all the way from Japan? Amazing! I liked your story, especially the beginning. :)
Fullmoonw2335 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I've got to say, this has to be one of the most adorable Severus Snape X Harry Potter stories I have read to date. I just loved what you did with them being pen-pals. Though I think the story could've been drawn out longer, you managed to wrap it up pretty nicely.
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Awwwww! That was adorable! I love it. Fantastic job on this,hun. :)
-R.G.W