Reviews for Monster
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 17h
When the bloody hell are we gonna see Jak?! I want Jak!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/28
This is going to be a delight to read, of that, I'm one hundred percent sure!~ I just hope Jak is okay...
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 7/14
This truly is such an amazing story! I do hope you finish it one day. It's one of a few stories that im constantly thinking about. I've read it several times the last few years, I can never get enough of it!
pip chapter 1 . 6/4
this is pretty great! i love any fic that makes daxter as smart as his mouth is. also really loved the first arc especially. jak is cool but letting daxter be seperated from him lets dax shine. the personality changes are all pretty in character and interesting, and your alterations to canon work well with the story youre telling.

even if this is left unfinished whats here already is very enjoyable!
Cerberusx chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Such a great chapter and story. Favorite chapter by far.
mareine chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
This story is fantastic! I hope you come back to it soon! :)
ottseltobe chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
sorry about your dog but at least he had a lot of love and his life seemed to be a long one
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Moreeeeeee?
Smouse chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
This story is amazing!
Love it to bits. anyway, sorry to hear about your dog. Hope he has a nice life, however long it gets. And I hope you get your life straited out!
Take care and stay strong!
KNDfreak chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
Aww, I hope you feel better! Take your time okay, there's no need to rush :P We'll all be waiting right here for you when you're life gets better. Nice little story you have here, though, I do hope you'll continue it :P
Seven chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
"but no one knew Jak was an eco channeler. And so long as he wasn't exposed to green, red, blue, or yellow eco, no one would know. If he somehow got exposed to dark eco, he'd get burned, like anyone.
Besides, everyone knew eco channelers died quicker than normal people when exposed to dark eco. It burnt them up from the inside out."
This hypothesis doesn't make sense. (Green Eco is always being used for general healing purposes, they're casually stuffed into Krimzon Guard crates everywhere, so exposure to it shouldn't matter because I'm assuming everyone can, at least, absorb it and be affected by it.) It shouldn't be a cause for concern if Jak /is/ exposed to any type of Eco, he'd absorb it, yeah, but all he has to do is not attack with it since it's the actual /channeling/ that would give him away.
(As with the Dark Eco meter in-game, it had to be full before you could use it in any way. And in the first game if you didn't use it, the Eco in the meter would just "run out". Why can't he just "store" it? I'm assuming, since it seems the guards use Green Eco, that everyone can absorb Eco, but only Channelers can effectively use it in it's raw form - without, say, needing to put it in a bullet and shoot it like the guards do/everyone else would need to.)
And why would Channelers die quicker? If anything, it'd take them the longest to die, Channelers are the ones /able/ to handle Eco, so Jak isn't /just/"like anyone" in that sense. See. It makes no sense. They channel Eco raw, so Dark Eco effects go through them faster? I think I can kind of see what you're trying to say but, to me, that's like saying if a person gets pox when they're little, or catches a virus, they're even more vulnerable to it later and don't build up any immunities to it.
When Daxter was exposed to it, he got lucky when he turned into an Ottsel - as opposed to disfiguration, mental instability, death and the like; he wasn't a Channeler, just an ordinary person, and he was only /dipped/.
I don't know what Gol and Maia were doing with Dark Eco to get the way they were, injection or consumption or whatever, but Jak, a /practiced/ Channeler, had to be /directly injected/ with Dark Eco for /two years/ before it's effects had any results. (Otherwise the Baron wouldn't have told Erol to get rid of Jak in the game, since they obviously would've kept him if he'd shown any sign the Eco was changing him during his stay.)
So why would you have them think Channelers die faster if, in canon, they don't? (And you had your Jak in there for a much longer time than canon!Jak!)
Alphillious chapter 23 . 7/11/2013
I really hope your personal life gets better and i hope your dog gets better!
I hate when my dogs are ill or got something wrong, I never leave their side, because thy are my precious babies and i will make sure that nothing happens i them

High hopes!
Shebali chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
RL comes first, always, but I do hope you'll eventually find some time to spare for this story.
In the meantime, hope things work out for you.
Be well.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
I hope things turn out alright.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
Sorry I accidentally hit the post button. Oops.
As I was saying… I love fics where Jak is stuck as Dark Jak! I've only seen a few, but this is easily one of the best! I think my other favorite was actually another fic of yours! Anyways I really hope you continue this soon, I will DEFINITELY be watching for you too!