Reviews for Monster
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 12 . 2/18
Yaaaay!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
aww hiatus sucks.. but this story is hella interesting so I'll just follow and hope for the day you return! I love the more feral side of jak, the posture traits, the vocals, the possessiveness. its awesome!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
aww Jaks possessiveness is slightly cute!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
this story is awesome! I love how feral Jak is turning out, its sort of cute how he's reacting!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
Hi! It's August 01, 2015, where is the chapter? And my condolences, that is, if your dog is still somehow alive after what, two years? It's a miracle.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
why didn't you let Jak KEEP the damn knife?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
Ya know, I got this cute little image in my head of Jak as Jack which is amusing and confusing... Ah, unintentional crossover plot bunny, damn you.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
AGAIN?! Who did he bite?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Aww isn't Jak the cutest little nut job?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
When the bloody hell are we gonna see Jak?! I want Jak!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is going to be a delight to read, of that, I'm one hundred percent sure!~ I just hope Jak is okay...
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This truly is such an amazing story! I do hope you finish it one day. It's one of a few stories that im constantly thinking about. I've read it several times the last few years, I can never get enough of it!
pip chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
this is pretty great! i love any fic that makes daxter as smart as his mouth is. also really loved the first arc especially. jak is cool but letting daxter be seperated from him lets dax shine. the personality changes are all pretty in character and interesting, and your alterations to canon work well with the story youre telling.

even if this is left unfinished whats here already is very enjoyable!
Cerberusx chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Such a great chapter and story. Favorite chapter by far.
mareine chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
This story is fantastic! I hope you come back to it soon! :)