Reviews for Black Hole
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very very good. Like painting with words.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Good story.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Poor Sammy and to think his problems were only beginning.

Dean was right when he said that they keep each other human but they keep each other sane too, being the only ones that can provide true comfort to each other's soul. Aaw, boys!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great title to go with a great story!

Your words are sweet as cotton candy and flow like a warm summer breeze.

Little sappy, huh? But that's what you do to me...and it feels good.

So I thank you very much!

Take care, now, Fire and keep up the grand work!

Karen
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
gorgeous. absolutely breathtaking. the loss and the grief and the heartbreak ... oh! you're a genius!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Absolutely awesome.A stunning piece of
ErisandDysnomia chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow. This was honestly amazing.

We did get to see itty bitty breakdowns throughout the season, but nothing like this, and I'm glad you out this out here, because there had to be that pivotal moment where Sam realized he was going to make it.

Not to mention, I think you have the brother's relationship down perfectly, something so few author's on here have truely mastered. I thank you or writing it. The imagry was brilliant and Sam's saddness was palpable.

Also, your 'big brother Dean' was probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen. You know he loves Sam, and he probably could feel a fraction of his pain. That also explains why Dean kept trying to hook him up. He wanted Sam to move on, in his own, Dean, way.

So, I loved this! Thanks for sharing it!

-Eris
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was a piece of art. Achingly real and beautiful, took my breath away. So in-character and vivid; I could feel everything Sam felt, the pain and loss and smallest comfort of presence at the end. Absolutely stunning, thank you so much for writing this. *hugs*
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/2/2012