Reviews for Foes within Friends
XxBlueVesperxX chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
SEQUAL! SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!
Erinmason chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Awesome! I love this! I read both series and it's beautiful. I just wish I can read more! Maybe another sequel! 3rd series? I wishhhhh.. Hehe awesome writing! Good job!
Sei Hikari chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I'm not done reading this but all in all...
GREAT PLOT! GREAT WRITING! GREAT STORY! GREAT EVERYTHING!
AlphaSilverLover chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
haha I for one really liked your ending! The Imperial Pair is one of the best pairings and I just love Kinky and Sweet Pair! But of course Alpha Pair always will have number one place in my heart! Great job, Knis! Your always as great as ever...so much that this dang story made me cry!
lovelock8 chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
I have to say though it was pleasant to read I found myself a bit disappointed. Firstly, there was not enough of Seiichi/Gen :( and secondly, it was all pretty much superficial and I know you can do sooooo much better. I suppose though that I cannot expect all your pieces to have the same feeling cause an author has to be able to express himself freely... Anyway, thank you for this story and I'm avidly waiting for the next one.
h0lyfinx chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME STORY 33 LOVE IT haha it kept me going in my mundane office working hours TAT
h0lyfinx chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
OMG AHHAA I JUST loved how you end it with " Sanada slept through the whole thing." HAHAHA
kuroikuu chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
I just realized my previous review got posted twice. Don't know how that happened. Uhm... I didn't say much about how awesome the story and of course the ending with Fuji was, so I'm redeeming myself with this. I wished for one hot alpha kiss for an ending, but would that have been too cliched? Fuji was (is) epic, loved how you made his character extra crazy and creepy. I really liked all the other pairings you included. All the Rikkai Pairs, TezukaAtobe, ShiraFuji, and TokuRyo. You actually made me like Echizen a little with this. Makes me want to turn on my writing muses on some TokuRyo. 'Til next time. :DD
crystalsnowtear chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sorry about my last review cutting off, my phone decided to be stupid and I ended up sending it before I was done ;; anyway great story & thank you so much!

Ps: if you write a Story about shiraishi & fuji you have a #1 fan right here _
crystalsnowtear chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
That fic was awesome! *swoons over having Tezuka x Atobe, Shiraishi x Fuji, Niou x Yagyuu, and of course Sanada x Yukimura in the same story!* they are seriously all of my favorite pairings all wrapped up into one amazing story. I think you did a great job incorporating everything from U-17 (I love that pillow fight in the manga! But yours was much much better!)

By the way I used to be a little cautious with Shiraishi & Fuji but between his Kabriel love & Fuji's stealthy ninja-like cactuar cactus I'm now c
Faoiltierna chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Fuji at the end...LOL

A lovely wrap up! Yay! *throws confetti too*

*hugs you*
kuroikuu chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
this review s sent 2 u usin mobile on kindle whilst travelin on plane. (early summr vacay, babe! jkd workin ( sorry cant seem to loin n this thin and it succks havin lon nails .im missin all the small buttons. and one doesnt work.

anyyway this endin was simply adorable. i just loove sanada. ive been waivin my fukubuchou banner all throuhout this story and waitin for him to man up. ood thin he did have his manly moments and not so many others. ever write one where sanad is not shy? where hes actually decesive. i vote for no more sanabaka even f hes fun to read about

err... riht i think the hiih air s ettin to me. this must be the uliest review ive ever written promise to write another better one.

luvya
kuroikuu chapter 20 . 5/20/2012

luvya
Kitty723 chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
Man,i u threw a party then id dress up as Atobe!

Oresama no bigi ni yoi na, XD

I loved this story and i hope 2 hear from u soon,WRITE SOON! :D

PS. The Fuji ending part was very amusing. ;)
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 20 . 5/19/2012
AHH the end of another fic! Congrats for finishing! It was a good ending chapter!

I want to go to a Rikkai campfire! I'm surprised Niou and Yagyuu didn't just start making out there XD. Sanada should be grateful they went somewhere else!

Awwww Mauri was so adorable wanting to go back to Jirou! YAY SWEET PAIR!

Haha Akaya was so adorable, thinking he would get away with easier training without Sanada. Does he not remember Yukimura and Yanagi are part of the "three demons"?

I love that Yukimura was literally making Sanada stay. JUST SIT SILL AND BE WITH YOUR LOVE, SANADA! I really enjoyed the ending Alpha Pair fluff. It kind of made me happy!

And WOW Sanada is getting bold O.O Haha he just leaned right in the and made of with Yukimura! I bet he was a happy captain XD

It was a great story! I really enjoyed It!