Reviews for Through Leah's Eyes
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I thought Leah was very nicely in character, throughout the whole thing. :) She was nice and sassy, like she should be. :) I loved this line, in particular, “/Translation: I just wanna sulk about how Jacob hammered me in our little catfight,/ I scoffed.” Ha! XD

But, I have to admit, even though my heart broke, I liked this line better, “I hated the pack. I hated Sam. I hated everything; but what was new? I was used to being unwanted. I was used to being ashamed. It wasn't a recent development for me, believe it or not. Being a rejected wolf girl and all.” Let me... let me just... sob in the corner, over here... ;)

You wrote this like you had /experience/ being a wolf. It was like… scary good. ;) For example, this sentence: “Seth dipped his neck towards the earth, ears flattened back against his head. He was whining and pawing at the ground, thoughts conflicted.” Now now, Sam, what are you not telling me? :D

“Where the heck do you think you're going? I snarled, starting after him.” Great opportunity to swear, right there. Thanks for refraining. XD

The ending was awesome, too! XD Heck, the whole /fic/ was awesome! :) You have mad writing skills, my friend. Turning green with envy, over here… I expect something to appear in my inbox, soon! If not, I know where you live! XD Fantastic job. :)
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was fantastic. Bravo!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Good job on this. Very well written. :)
GoggleBox chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh. My. Goodness.

How did you manage to make Twilight so...so...tolerable! You, my friend, have a definite knack for writing. :D Of course, you've always been a fantastic writer, so I shouldn't be so surprised. :P Fantastic story!

-Cassie
Red Fez chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was good, Sam! :D It explained why she joined Jacob's pack waaayyy more than the books ever explained it...
Inosolan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I liked getting some insight into Leah's motives - so focused on Seth and her need to protect him. Are you planning on making this into a story or is it a one-shot?