Reviews for Surrender
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is true. Wise words, Pegasus.
adele4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love this! I hadn't really given any thought to what these two having an actual positive relationship would mean for Pegasus' romantic nature. Of course he would act like that, and of course it would drive Kaiba crazy, and – well, previous reviewer already said more insightful things than I can, so I'll leave it at that. :)
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love little pieces like this, being a Pegasus fan myself I think you've done real justice to his character as well as Seto's. I love the pensiveness that seemed to build from the first line onwards, simmering over in such a way that readers can only infer the depth of the relationship.

For the length of the piece it is extremely insightful and true to form. While Pegasus is notably silly, he and Seto are nothing if not for their minds. What you've managed to do is both rare and admirable, you've brought out the "battle of wits" between the anger, the sadness, and the conflict. In just a few words you've penned down the "gold" of this particular pairing. Seto is still a child compared to Pegasus, life experience is the trump card and there is no victory in that.

I adore this, and hope to see more from you in this category. Please keep writing.