Reviews for Another Nakama III
Im going to have a seizure if Nami doesn't get together with Ricky soon
That Mysterious Reader chapter 5 . 5/27
The Elevator is the TRUE antagonist of this Arc!
Ricky would love Thriller Bark xD can't wait for you to get there...Ina who knows how many years
Thanks chapter 19 . 1/9
I appreciate your hard work on this! Well written!
JediMasterChris1 chapter 40 . 1/2
Awesome! Can't wait for the next story!
when will tell us more about Ricky's parents?
omegadramon2 chapter 40 . 1/2
great chapter and i look forward to the forth intellment
Son of Whitebeard chapter 40 . 1/2
cannot wait to see the other project
Kjack223 chapter 40 . 1/1
Awesome conclusion! I'm excited for Another Nakama IV to come out next month. Also loved the moment between Ricky and Chopper it was adorable. As was the scene with Ricky's safe.

What are the non One Piece related projects are you working on if you don't mind me asking?
gamelover41592 chapter 40 . 1/1
awesome work on this chapter though I was expecting the confession but oh well great fanfic let me know when the sequel is up
anieljesu.gonzalez chapter 40 . 1/1
This Was Great Really Great I Wasn't Expecting Sheldon to Come Robin's Last Word Ring True But This Entire Adventure Show's That No Matter What Opponent Or Obstacles They Face The Straw Hats
Will Overcome
Raidentensho chapter 40 . 1/1
ooh dangatang! lol! another awesome wrap up to this. no doubt the next one will be one of THE MOST epic via action. its a perfect start to a new year. can't wait for it. until then, happy new year!
avatoa chapter 40 . 1/1
Hell ya! This story was such an awesome ride dude! Can't wait for the next saga!
XFangHeartX chapter 40 . 1/1
Wow. I can't believe it's over. That was a fun ride.

Great job on this, although I'm still a bit sad that Nami and Ricky broke up, but I guess that's for character development.
Kakusei chapter 40 . 1/1
It's great to see this come to a more satisfying end man, and what a great way to end it. I can't wait for the next installment, and I'll be waiting with baited breath in February!