Reviews for Perfect Animal
InnerBeast chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
That was great. If you hadn't of written it, I would have had to use the whole 'perfect animal' idea and write my own fanfic, so I'm glad I didn't have too.
midnightheula chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Wow! That was an amazing story!
lillelouis chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Eeeeew. I've got creepy parasite-Voldemort jeeves going right now.

But nice. Very nice :D
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
more..more please hurry up! )
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
What an awesome end to the story! I didn't see that one coming! lol I love how Sam managed to get rid of the leviathans so easily. I see now, why Death wanted to wait a bit before returning Sam's soul. His plan was better than anybody's because he managed to control the outcome to what was best for everyone, even if they didn't think so. I really enjoyed the twists and turns this story had, and the characterizations were great. Thanks so much for writing it. :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Great ending!
spnMom chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Loved the story and the ending felt great except I am not "sure" what happened. To me it seemed that Soul-less Sam was granted a "new soul" and went to Purgatory when Sam's soul was put back by Death. If so, I loved it. It has always bothered me that the character we got to know as soul-less Sam was just wiped away. Of course, I needed soul-ful Sam back, but it seemed kind of heartless to just wipe out such a "perfect animal". If I am wrong or I took the simplistic approach, just fill me in. Thanks, great story!
Souless666 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Ok, um. I loved this story and the end was fantastic, but.

What was the deal at the end with Sam and Eve. Did Sam's soul split in two? Death said he was ok. What gives?
BloodyRosie chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
the ending was a little confusing but i liked it

it's your usual thing afterall

loved the ending

can't wait for more

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
This is a great take.
Souless666 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
OH, I loved this chapter a lot.
BloodyRosie chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
gah

another cliff hanger

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Very, very good chapter. Father better watch his back! Sam's getting pretty damned strong!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Oh, nice twist there at the end!