Reviews for Endgame
Thanks for writing these. There's barely any Toonami fanfiction anywhere, and I was happy to find your stories. They're very well written.
Obsidian Productions chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I wouldn't be too concerned about a lack in quality. Every story can't be consecutively better than the previous one, there's going to be highs and lows. I'd say that the quality of the story is accurate to the story being told, if that makes sense.

The quality of writing is still sharp and you've painted Rex as a legitimate villain. He's got that great quality of not being arrogant, but certain, which makes him a lot scarier. It's as if failure simply hasn't occurred to him, as if it's impossible.

The odds are being stacked well against TOM, which is always good, as the lower the odds, the greater the ultimate triumph.

As for your reason for decreased amounts of fiction, it's a completely legitimate reason. There's probably no greater a reason, save for a significant other.

Keep it up.
Criticanon chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Very very cool. Did you see the Toonami rebirth last night?
Warrior of Virtue chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I'm hooked. Update soon.
Obsidian Productions chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
A killer follow up.

Again, consistently well written and full of ominous foreboding and mystery. Rex is a well represented in this chapter as a completely no-nonsense guy and I'm honestly interested to see how TOM handles this threat.

More, please.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This should be good. Please continue.
Obsidian Productions chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
A great beginning.

I never found the Endgame comic, since I'm not too much of a comic person, and I'm interested to see how it will fold out through your telling of it.

Again, the prose is great, very in keeping with the Toonami universe. An excellent balance of detail, not too much, not too little. Everything appears highly technical while not getting to far into the specifics.

As for the first line, I do recognize it from the mini-video called Space Is the Place, I'm afraid I don't know which anime it's from though.

Keep it up.