Reviews for So Close Yet So Far
BENJAMIN chapter 10 . 5/12
sigue adelante con la historia deberias poner a katara y a tofp como harem de naruto o sino al final a toph se lleve mejor con naruto que con los otros y su personalidad es semejante.
Kira chapter 10 . 1/28
I WANT MOOOOREEEEEEEE
slythefoxx2 chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
If you need Naruto to be weaker why not create a story where he's canonically weaker? Also, OP Naruto doesn't necessitate a boring story but nerfing him makes for a poor story.
Sharkboy chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
Not bad.
Lyka81492 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
b hyh zbVvgbuh v. y f. YB. b. b vv r v. b g. n. n. b b v h. vi. h. b. b b. v. Bl. bhb. yv. m g. yybib G. u hg. bv. y. b. f g u j. v v gv. y r. h. b h. v. YB. hgy b b vu by b bb. v v
Style chapter 10 . 3/30/2017
Are you EVER going to finish this story? I think it's depressing that all of the Naruto/Toph stories that I can find are either on hiatus and/or cancelled for no reason.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Maxine chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
Ooh, shit just got real... Like my absolutely terrifying test tomorrow... That I have absolutely inadvertently challenged my friends with... And really hate...
Maxine chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
Yep. Naruto is epic!
KneeOfJustice chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I know this story hasn't been updated in over a year, but it is really good! The only problem I have with it is the overly-long paragraphs. It would definitely look cleaner if you spaced them out more, not to mention being easier to read.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
I really like this story! It's very original. Normally when people write stories like this they just narrate everything that happensed in the episode word for word and it would just be boring. But i really like how you entered Naruto into the story. I also really like the new pairing you picked. I prefer Naruto with Toph than Katara. I just wish you continued updating i'm dying to know what happened to Konoha without Naruto.
Mark chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Ima look at the toher story, but i really am enjoying this one _ cant wait for more... well i guess i have to. But i dont wana wait too much!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Are you stupid? Naruto beat the crap out of Pain, how the hell is Azula giving him troble
DRAGON CONQURER chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
AMAZING STORY I'M SURE IF YOU UP YOUR RATING TO M YOU WILL GET LOTS OF REVIEWS AND LIKES!
I REALLY HOPE YOU UP YOUR RATING AND UPDATE SOON.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
why bother nerfing anything. naruto is a shinobi and a sage, he has been trained since childhood to be a soldier and an assassin. thus he is, and will always be, more powerful then anything other then Aang in the Avatar state, or Ozai powered by the comet. any other opponent, and naruto has more then enough power to curb stomp them into oblivion. and that is not about to change, ever.

now a bijuu mode naruto? and even Aang at full power and training, and in the avatar state, is not going to stand a chance. naruto is one of the most OP anime characters in history, with only goku and a couple others ahead of him. Aang... not so much. that being said, is it REALLY so surprising that naruto can destroy any opponent he fights in the four nations?