Reviews for So Close Yet So Far
Kaioo chapter 4 . 2/21
Avatar state being equal to the Kyuubi state?

*looks at Kyuubi exploits*
...
whut.
Kaioo chapter 3 . 2/21
I think you're heavily overestimating the benders with the low to mid-chunin thing.
huji chapter 3 . 2/11
naruto crushed fire navy because they fired ar him. it is understandable since he is in a stange place and don't know anyone. but then after the battle is over why did allowed the water tribe to take himeself prisoner. from his point of view they very well could be enemy. his home is un danger, he is stuck on a stange place, where he just fought a battle. and now the water tribe, whom he knows as much as the fire nation is trying to take him prisoner. should not he responded with nit more aggression, considering his response to fire navy. again he absolutely have no clue about each side.
Rivzed chapter 9 . 2/5
{Next time on "So Close Yet So Far": action, drama, intrigue. You should look forward to it.}

The question is... How long is this "next time" exactly?
BTW great chappy and all, still need update though...
Amberlee chapter 2 . 1/18
It has been a while since youl ast updated, but this story is one of the best fanfiction i've read. :)
scarlettravencrove chapter 9 . 1/3
Hope you continue !
that guy chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
keep up the good work, look forward to the next chapter.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Awesome story you have going, your doing a really good job on it. :3 And I can't wait for you to update! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Continue
LightningX678 chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Well loving this story
But from what i've seen it seems to be slow on update
Oh well i can just only hope and wait for it
LightningX678 chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Like the interactions with Bumi as well as the fight with Azula.
Very Naruto like to use clones as diversion
imo Naruto Sage Mode alone is as strong as the avatar his superstrength and rasenshuriken at least
There's no need for bijuu mode at
LightningX678 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Havent read a good intro as yours in awhile
2n2kas chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
It feels like Naruto was taken out of the equation quite quickly with a simple distraction, while that would work on most people, Naruto tends to act instinctively in a fight, in other words he wouldn't have been so easily pinned down.

Another thing you say that gaining the bijuu state would make hip too OP, so far from what you showed here, it only looks like he's barely any better than some washed up soldiers that were only trained in the basics (there's no time to train more in the war, during the ww's people were trained to shoot a couple of bullets and if one of them hit, you'd get to throw a potato into a tub, or through a window and you'd be off to war after that), it's like you completely removed his unpredictability and his unpredictable taijutsu style, that make him such a dangerous opponent (without the added bonus of power that is)
ieatass chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Good first chapter
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I am looking forward to it, I really like this story, and frankly, I am totally digging the pairing between Toph and Naruto, it's just kinda something new to me and I like it. Great story, keep it up. (Hopefully, of course.)