Reviews for So Close Yet So Far
meow goes a cat chapter 9 . 6/20
Plzzzzzz update, nya!This is REALLY GOOD, NYA! -
Just wanted to say I loved this story and have read it over like 3 times. Really Hope you update this one, It's really good
KidGoku15 chapter 1 . 4/29
I have got to say that this fic is well written and caught my interest.

However, there is one problem I saw. The fight with Naruto and Azula. Naruto with his superior speed should have been able to dodge her lightning attack with ease.
PiscesDaAvenger chapter 9 . 4/16
update!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 9 . 3/16
...i was looking forward to iroh
Kaioo chapter 4 . 2/21
Avatar state being equal to the Kyuubi state?

*looks at Kyuubi exploits*
...
whut.
Kaioo chapter 3 . 2/21
I think you're heavily overestimating the benders with the low to mid-chunin thing.
huji chapter 3 . 2/11
naruto crushed fire navy because they fired ar him. it is understandable since he is in a stange place and don't know anyone. but then after the battle is over why did allowed the water tribe to take himeself prisoner. from his point of view they very well could be enemy. his home is un danger, he is stuck on a stange place, where he just fought a battle. and now the water tribe, whom he knows as much as the fire nation is trying to take him prisoner. should not he responded with nit more aggression, considering his response to fire navy. again he absolutely have no clue about each side.
Rivzed chapter 9 . 2/5
{Next time on "So Close Yet So Far": action, drama, intrigue. You should look forward to it.}

The question is... How long is this "next time" exactly?
BTW great chappy and all, still need update though...
Amberlee chapter 2 . 1/18
It has been a while since youl ast updated, but this story is one of the best fanfiction i've read. :)
scarlettravencrove chapter 9 . 1/3
Hope you continue !
that guy chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
keep up the good work, look forward to the next chapter.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Awesome story you have going, your doing a really good job on it. :3 And I can't wait for you to update! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Continue
LightningX678 chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Well loving this story
But from what i've seen it seems to be slow on update
Oh well i can just only hope and wait for it