Reviews for So Close Yet So Far
Maxine chapter 10 . 1/19
Ooh, shit just got real... Like my absolutely terrifying test tomorrow... That I have absolutely inadvertently challenged my friends with... And really hate...
Maxine chapter 2 . 1/19
Yep. Naruto is epic!
KneeOfJustice chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
I know this story hasn't been updated in over a year, but it is really good! The only problem I have with it is the overly-long paragraphs. It would definitely look cleaner if you spaced them out more, not to mention being easier to read.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
I really like this story! It's very original. Normally when people write stories like this they just narrate everything that happensed in the episode word for word and it would just be boring. But i really like how you entered Naruto into the story. I also really like the new pairing you picked. I prefer Naruto with Toph than Katara. I just wish you continued updating i'm dying to know what happened to Konoha without Naruto.
Mark chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Ima look at the toher story, but i really am enjoying this one _ cant wait for more... well i guess i have to. But i dont wana wait too much!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Are you stupid? Naruto beat the crap out of Pain, how the hell is Azula giving him troble
DRAGON CONQURER chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
AMAZING STORY I'M SURE IF YOU UP YOUR RATING TO M YOU WILL GET LOTS OF REVIEWS AND LIKES!
I REALLY HOPE YOU UP YOUR RATING AND UPDATE SOON.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
why bother nerfing anything. naruto is a shinobi and a sage, he has been trained since childhood to be a soldier and an assassin. thus he is, and will always be, more powerful then anything other then Aang in the Avatar state, or Ozai powered by the comet. any other opponent, and naruto has more then enough power to curb stomp them into oblivion. and that is not about to change, ever.

now a bijuu mode naruto? and even Aang at full power and training, and in the avatar state, is not going to stand a chance. naruto is one of the most OP anime characters in history, with only goku and a couple others ahead of him. Aang... not so much. that being said, is it REALLY so surprising that naruto can destroy any opponent he fights in the four nations?
kamiros chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
whats this "least he could do" stuff, he slaughtered fire nation ships all day and night and then went peacefully, hes a ninja what does he care about there paranoia lol thats just ungrateful and ignorance they should have at least thanked him or let him go were he wishes not treat him like the soldiers he spent 2 nights saving them from, sorry rant over
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
This idea just came to me and I had to post it. What if naruto had a vision of the war and had confrunted pa about it and became suspishis of his lies. when he found the truth he lost controll.
johnathanbrr24 chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
This is awesome I've read it all 3 times now. I can't wait for the next chapter
Shard chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
Please update soon. Gmail me when the next chapter is out. My Gmail is OK.
reebajee chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
This is amazing. I love the way you describe master Pokku's teachings. It reminds me much of my own master's words.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
One of the things I like most about this story is that unlike most Naruto travels to another dimension/universe stories, you have the time between the two worlds moving at the same speed.
Toes awesome chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
Introducing naruto on more weirdo to team avatar And Sokka the normal dude!