Reviews for Wars They Created
demonslayeer chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was a very good one shot of Kyon dating Mikuru as I feel they make a cute couple.
esther chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
this was seriously amazing and heart-breaking. i loved it.

i honestly can't stand haruhi.

i ship mikuru x kyon.

even if i didn't, i'd still find this fic fantastic.
Selryam chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I often feel like I should review more, make sure the writers I follow know just how much I love their work or what they do right or wrong or something, something useful and important. So I thought of one for you.

If there's one thing you excel in, it's making your audience feel like shit. In the absolute best, most poignant, most beautiful and lovely way possible.
the general girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I think I'm probably a terrible person, because I ended up feeling bad for Haruhi. orz

He's supposed to be there for her, and make sure she doesn't destroy the world on a whim, and that must suck, to have to care about a person but maaaan, Haruhi is so ALONE, even when she's not, even when she can recreate everything ten times over. And there's this guy, and she likes him, and he was the first one that got her (became friends with her? Something like that? I just remember pigtails and numbers and then the club.) but he doesn't, he loves Asahina here and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(But then again I only read the first book in the light novel series and that was a reaaaaaally long time ago, so I've probably screwed up the basics here in really Bad and Horrible Ways.)

But man do I love your fics. This one in particular is so melancholic, and it's got such a dreamy feel. I've been following your writing for a long time and you just keep getting better and better. :D
KChasm chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Terribly well-written stories which I should not read immediately before bed because I can't sleep when I'm sad: this one.

ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow... Kyon is a better man than me (or more of a wimp depending on your views on morality). Me, personally? I would have throttled Suzumiya to death in that one horrible moment of realization. To add insult to injury (or maybe I just misunderstood the scene), when the older Kyon meets Mikuru again it seems as though he is not in a relationship with Haruhi, which means she ended up erasing Mikuru for nothing since she wouldn't have ended up with him anyway.