Reviews for Reapers
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 8 . 7/15
SexiiFoxii chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
That was interesting u better update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I like it a lot when is the next one coming out
lovleydragonfly chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Nice story so far, but will you be continuing this story? Please do! But i understad if u cant...plz tell mo thou
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Please write next chapter fast! Cant wait!
yukihime88 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
oh please please pleaSE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! its na good story keep it going
Prescripto13 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
"Leaving him feeling bereft."

I really felt sorry for Kakashi when he drew parallels to discovering his father's body. Fitting that you described it as a type of emptiness, one that brought him to a dazed halt.

I like Kakashi's curiousness about Nara, too. I think the fact that he doesn't have all the answers compels him to pursue. She's elusive, and I think the Wolf likes hunting. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Lol, Kakashi is a big perv.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
The Lone Rurouni chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
A very interesting and quite different but likable story. Anyupdates planned?
AbyssalSiren chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Ah, one of my favorite stories of your BK. Hope you update it soon.
Musica Famiglia chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
OMG I Love this story! I always had a thing for these kinds of stories & I mean it when I say I LOVE this Story XD so anyways I hope U update quickly & write another fantastic chapter! oh & BTW I'm also a Big fan of your Naruto Stories :D
chobits909 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Hey, certainly been a while! This story has a great start! You have improved! Yays. I look forward to the next chapter :) thankees
ezcap1st chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
The chase is on! This is more interesting. Wonder if kakashi's gonna help them or thwart their plans.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 6/16/2012