Reviews for Reapers
SexiiFoxii chapter 8 . 3/26
That was interesting u better update
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I like it a lot when is the next one coming out
lovleydragonfly chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Nice story so far, but will you be continuing this story? Please do! But i understad if u cant...plz tell mo thou
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Please write next chapter fast! Cant wait!
yukihime88 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
oh please please pleaSE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! its na good story keep it going
Prescripto13 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
"Leaving him feeling bereft."

I really felt sorry for Kakashi when he drew parallels to discovering his father's body. Fitting that you described it as a type of emptiness, one that brought him to a dazed halt.

I like Kakashi's curiousness about Nara, too. I think the fact that he doesn't have all the answers compels him to pursue. She's elusive, and I think the Wolf likes hunting. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Lol, Kakashi is a big perv.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
interesting..
The Lone Rurouni chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
A very interesting and quite different but likable story. Anyupdates planned?
AbyssalSiren chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Ah, one of my favorite stories of your BK. Hope you update it soon.
Musica Famiglia chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
OMG I Love this story! I always had a thing for these kinds of stories & I mean it when I say I LOVE this Story XD so anyways I hope U update quickly & write another fantastic chapter! oh & BTW I'm also a Big fan of your Naruto Stories :D
chobits909 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Hey, certainly been a while! This story has a great start! You have improved! Yays. I look forward to the next chapter :) thankees
ezcap1st chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
The chase is on! This is more interesting. Wonder if kakashi's gonna help them or thwart their plans.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Wow. Run!
Prescripto13 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
To realize that Kakashi's not alone, that there are others like him . . . I can understand that moment of happiness he experienced.

One has to wonder if the chase Han has instigated is meant to get Kakashi alone or outside of the village. It appears Kakashi's tenant is interested in pursuit as well; it wouldn't suprise me if Han knows this aspect of the wolf's personality and decided to capitalize on it.