Reviews for Stay with me
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/3
Heck yeah! Really enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
You know what? I have always disliked Lily Potter -or even hated. She was such a self-centred, superficial bitch. How can a true friend offer no forgiveness for words spoken in distressing and humiliating situation?
She was no Severus' friend, she just took an easy way out, by jumping on the first occasion when he tripped.
I'd choose Severus million times over that bullying bastard James!
But then again, bullying bastard and superficial bitch go together quite well. Let them rot in hell.
I love Severus, he deserves some happiness and unconditional love.
Well done Hermione!
Fox xx
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
You got it down great-Lily wasn't the saint that everyone made her out to be, and James CERTAINLY wasn't. And Harry...well, he would fly off the handle at the slightest provocation and go off without regard to the facts.

But anyway, I digress. Severus is lucky...he has someone who loves him for who he is, not what he can do for them. :(
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love it! I'm pretty sure I've read this before now that I see it again. ;)
Amaya2278 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
-throws hand in the air- me me me! and no offense to James or anything, ok well maybe a little, but I so would have chosen Severus over him. I thought Lily was supposed to be smart, just sayin'
Snapeschick64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loved how Lily got her arse handed to her. Way to go Mione! Great fic, please keep 'em coming!
ChiffonShock chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I adore that song, it's so deliciously camp! Well done on the fic, loved it!
Caro09 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was so good!
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
inspired by one of my fav songs and oh you evil genius! I cant stand Hermione but totally back her in a battle with Lily LOL! AWESOME!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
An interesting story.
fatefull.falling chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Anyone remember the scene from the first HP movie where Hermione is desperate to answer one of Snape's questions? Yeah, that is how high my hand is raised up in regards to smacking Lily Evans. Lol, anyway wonderful fic.
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
**raises hand**

i always love it when people tell lily what's what in reference to severus so i absolutely loved this story haha

true you played up the bitch side of lily but meh, it worked for this story lol
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Great! The kind of ending I'd had loved for Severus!

Lovely!

Do you mind if I translate into spanish? I know my friends will love this story!
rickmanfan1978 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
slap lily potter? i'd hex her, she was mean to snape
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
screw hands, hands AND feet are more like itD

Great story