Reviews for Someone Else's Baby
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is wonderful and a little different from the usual fanfics. I enjoyed the different Edward, Alice and Bella too. Great story and great characters - thanks for sharing :)
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
loved this :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh it ended just like that I am frustrated. It had everything to constitute the beginning of a beautiful story. Hopefully one day you will expend it
Roro smile chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Wow what a story iam glad alice has some family.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This was a really sweet story! would love to read more about how these relationship develope
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
It broke my heart so sad
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Holy moly! That was sad and scary! But I'm glad Alice got the truth!
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story! thanks for writing!
rubell chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
you cant not continue this! we need to know what happens...
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hey Livvy! Sorry I must of missed this story! Just WOW! Such a sad tale to how Alice was conceived! Thanks so much for sharing it :) Chilly x
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Lots of twists and turns in this little o/s. I guess looking for your birthmother can sometimes not be all you expected...or hoped for. Poor Alice! What a sad life, and then to find out her father was a murderer and rapist. The ending seemed a little rushed, but I enjoyed the story.
Kaitlin.Writes chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Do you plan on continuing this story? I would love to read more!
Love2bdazzled chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
The unfolding of the story was intriguing and very well written. I like the concept, the character descriptions are flawless and their development is great too. The "big reveal" was disappointing to me, though, because it went so quickly and with Bella (who "couldn't emotionally deal with it") in the room and participating in the talk. It just seemed fake at that point, to me, which is too bad because I was totally reeled in prior to that. That there were 3 resulting pregnancies seemed highly improbable, and that Bella wasn't harmed when all the others were seemed contrived, and that Bella would be named in any adoption papers for a baby of Kate's seems impossible. All those things made it hard for me to feel the ending resolved the story.
evilnat chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I liked this a lot and if you had the time you could def expand it. there is so much possibility!

well done
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow so that's the end? I kept expecting it to be something Bella was hiding.