Reviews for Parallel Minds
Lauz chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Lovely fic - absoluutely lovely! You've got a great writing style - or at least in my opinion ;). I'd love to see you write more Sano and Meg stuff too :P I've always found them much more interesting than Kaoru and Kenshin...

What had happened to the cool distain?

distain
lawless chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
It's cute and deep at the same time. It's certainly a refreshing take on their relationship...or lack thereof.
anamoriel chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
aww i like it :-D
realiztic chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Beautiful story. Ganbatte ne!
lumpling chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
WOW! For someone who doesn't know what they're doing, you are a fantastic writer. I really enjoyed how you kept them in character and that there are 2 sides to Sano's thoughts- he likes her but he doesn't at the same time. It was very realistic and it's too bad the writers for Kenshin didn't include something like this.
Valese chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
i like. cute, but not too revealing...i like k/k too, but i agree this is a nice change. i find it harder to write s/m than to write k/k so i congraulate you for writing such a good one.
mskitsune chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
nisu! kinda short, though! 0
bella chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
...good?
silverkaze chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
cool. ) pretty nice!
Kiyomisa chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Of course I want to see more. Are you aware that this is the only fic that comes up under the Romance Megumi/Sano search? Write more on this couple please!
ee970 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I really like this story! It has a touch of Sano/Megumi, but still stays true to the characters and the story, something that really is challenging to do, but a joy to read. Good stuff!
Tempest chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
That was wonderful.'nuff said.
M.Kasshoku chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
I've already told you before how much I love this story. I like how you plunge in and pull out the intimate thoughts of the rooster and the fox. Megumi's train-of-thought has that somber feel and her relating Sano's stitches to the lives she took gives me more proof that Sano and Megumi can connect through anything. They may just be sharing small talk here but there's a lot going on, ne Mir? You've got a wonderful grasp on their personalities, and I would definitely love to read more S&M centered fics. I hope you continue this!
eri chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
This could be an S/M piece like any other, the usual kind that peppers the S/M fanfiction world, but for your eye for detail. Your writing has a budding intricacy that I don't often see in fanfiction. I'd like to see more. Keep writing, and see where your potential takes you!
g3ozLizh chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
yes! I definitely like! more SM fics! yeah! Really, i like k&k too but it's just that, there's just too many out there... it's time to give others the limelight for a change ,ne? _