Reviews for The Inevitable Surrender
gonnahaveagreatday chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I love that you used a word or two that Klaus does, I don't find that in many fanfics, and I like that I started to be able to hear his voice when I read the words. My only quip is the grammar; it was minute enough that I could ignore it but it got to be a distraction at some points. But good fanfic still. :)
thestorieswelove chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Youve got the dilemma hammered out. So what will the do? Will he go goldrn for her? Will that change edgy Klaus too much?
br0flove chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
... this was absolutely beautiful.
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I just
I
I'm crying I
This is...
She's his humanity, the light to his darkness, "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
also, "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us."
jessnicole chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
perfect
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You get these two so much better then the powers that be!
Thanks for sharing.
prettylittlemills chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
really do like this piece :3 you kept true to carolines character which made it a really nice piece for me (:
firstgreenisgold chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
love it!
HelloCutePanda chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awesome
Diabolo Framboise chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful and very realistic :-)
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

That is all.

P.S.: MAN, this is fucking BRILLIANT!
Lexi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Amazing! You don't fail in writing Klaroline fics!
Symphonic Poem chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Really enjoyed your tale of these two characters and the struggles you brought about. )
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Absolute perfection. Omfg I'm in heaven right now. This is epic. Not only is it beyond hot and steamy (amazing writing actually) but it's also sweet and swoon worthy. Their conversations are so believable in that they are two totally different people but they have this pull towards each other. They're both scared and what Care says about what she fears he might do, is very realistic. Bravo!

And that line about a stake in the back bc shes giving into him is just fantastic. Lmao.

This is absolutley one of my all time favorite Klaroline fics. Hot, fun, interesting and believable. Plus none of that OOC pure fluffiness.

You truly are an amazing writer.

I think I've read all your Klaroline fics now so I'm impatiently waiting for more. Haha. Keep 'em coming!
LittLetriXta chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is my absolute favorite of all your Klaroline one shots... I must have read parts over a billion times. You've made Klaus and Caroline your own with so few episode material to work with and I think its absolutely remarkable how much feeling you've breathed into their characters! I can imagine this situation for them and I can only hope that the show can live up to such a romantic build up for these two ;)I can really feel both the hesitation and yearning in this one! amazing job!