Reviews for Sacred Flame
THE GUEST chapter 1 . 3/10
Was not a bad series overall! Was actually pretty good!
Grace chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Plz make a nother oh my goodness i love thos story exapecialy the keep away part in chapter twenty i was laughing my tail off lol anywase i encourage u to make another plz dont keep me hanging sincerily ur number one fan grace
Haley chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
This is definetly my fav
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Nice
Grace chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Hey bro,AWSOME story loved it PLZ PLZ PLZ make more shen and lein PLZ i beg u PLZ
A Fan chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
OOC All over. I only read a bit through both of these Fics. Hate to tell you this, but I also noticed the reviews to. Only a few people reviewed your Fic. Both of them. Why? Because you have made Shen waaaay OOC. In both Fics. That's a huge turnoff for any raging Shen fan, which I am. I really hope you can correct this if you ever decide to write another KFP Fanfic.
Kiridia chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Actually, peahens can fan their tails. They look rather pretty while doing so. However, it's simply the length of the tail feathers that is the difference between peacocks and peahens. Peacocks have much longer tail feathers.
EmmerzK chapter 21 . 4/2/2012
o my soul, i've been beaming happily at my computer screen for the last 10 minutes! :) this chapter was so presh, i can't even STAND it! :D

so for the sequel... chicks? ;) hmmmm? i think so! :D oh, and one should be similar to a chick named Ellie that I know of ;D wish i had more to give you of her, but not quite yet :/ but anyway, great job! :D can't wait for sequel, but also more Rio awesomeness!
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

The end almost made me tear up a little with joy! I'm a very emotional person!

Hahahaha I love how Sariah just dumps water on Lien's head! XD Hilarious.

And I love how giddy Lien is about her wedding day! She's so cute!

And I could also imagine how beautiful Lien looked in her robe! I love it!

AMAZING STORY! There wasn't a thing I didn't like about it! You are such a talented writer and I'm SO excited for the sequel!

...BUT IM EVEN MORE EXCITED FOR MORE NICO AND SONORA!

Hahahaha Awesome, amazing, fantasic job and can't WAIT for more! :)
EmmerzK chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
OH MY SOUL IT WAS EXCELLENT! i couldn't stop laughing! :D LOL I feel so loved and special! :D Thanks for that and the word for me stories ;) the more fans the merrier!

But this chapter was HILARIOUS! I couldn't stop laughing! Hhaha Here i am in starbucks, grinning and laughing stupidly at my computer screen! Lol but it's okay, cuz it's def. funny! One more chapter! *Sniff Sniff* Can't wait for the sequel! :D Good work my friend!
EmmerzK chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
i liked this chapter! minus the sadness at the end :( i can almost imagine the sound of the mourning wolf howls... sad... but oh boy, i can't wait to see what is in the next chapter! :D here i go!
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
Awwwwwwww this chapter was ADORABLE! First, I LOVE that Sariah has Garrett now! :) Made my day!

I absolutely LOVE the whole scene with fighting for the comb! Boys against girls! Hahahaha I was laughing throughout the whole thing!

We kissed again and made it the most obnoxious one yet.- Hahahaha I can imagine everyone's disgusted faces! Hahaha XD

Awesome chapter! My favorite one actually! Can't wait for the next! Wedding day! Woo!
Ravenclaw Heronstairs chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
Awwww! Poor Sariah! I feel so bad for her! Hopefully she'll still be happy and positive and energetic like she was before!

Good to know that Shen is forgiven! Awesome job! :)
eld mcm chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Yeah! Lets get down to business to defeat the Black Moon Pack!
EmmerzK chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
gahhh i'm so excited! I love the white wolves! they're awesome :D to ch. 17!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »