Reviews for Three shots center mass
NC Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow, another realistic and well-written portrayal of emotions! And much more interesting, in my opinion, than the events in the actual episode. I hope you continue to write for this series.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very well done, Kylen. I think this is the first prequel to an episode I've read. Very original idea.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I did see the episode and it was great but I love your take on the preview. That would of really been some episode. Great job. Loved the idea of Steve telling Danno it was okay to shoot him! And Dannys quip about maybe enjoying it! LOL! Great story! Thanks for sharing!
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Woah. Intense!

That would have been kind of interesting to watch in the real episode.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
great story!
BloodFromTheThorn chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is totally what I keep imagining. It would be so amazing :D

-Thorn
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh my, this could happen. What a great emotional story you wrote!
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Great story! I am eagerly awaiting Monday's episode, and this was great to hold me over until then. Poor Grace! Poor Danny! Loved Steve's creative outcome. :)
janie m chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow. Fantastic writing of this episode that I am so eagerly anticipating.
CMariaD chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is really good. But if you got the character name of Danny's ex-partner from a press release or something official about the actual ep, you've got the wrong name. Danny's ex-partner is the character of Rick in the ep. Still a good job anyway.
lynnrxgal chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow! Great 'what if!' Very creative! Sometimes I think that the writers here (case in point this) do a better job of writing the episodes!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was fantastic. Steve with the fake blood and body armor, Danny not sure if he killed Steve or if Steve had a plan...fantastic I loved it and can't wait for this episode. Sue
Leni-H50 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was great, I wonder how close you are to what actually happens. Loved it.
Fifilla chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Wow, that was great!

I hope the episode will be exactly like this!
angstydaydreams chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I'm so glad your friend convinced you to post this! I loved it! You captured Danny's panic and Grace's terror so well. And I loved that Steve had a plan up his sleeve and the team was able to take Painter down.

Great tag to the promo! :) I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how this will all play out on the show!