Reviews for A Little Bit of Good Magic
nikolasowa chapter 6 . 6/27
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 3/11
I'm glad you didn't delete this. It's good. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 3/11
I don't understand why their Veela side is not more integrated or accepted. I don't mean Draco but Lucius and Severus who have had years knowing what they are. Why do they repress it? Why is it even a Veela-side and them? Aren't they the Veela? Thanks for the note that Harry is only seven. I was sad that he'd suffered for almost 10 years at the Dursleys but I like little Harry.
domsijohn chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Looking forward to to you finishing this story as well.
littlesprout chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Just found this story and I'm glad that you haven't deleted it.
Can't to find out Sev reaction to Harry being Draco's mate.
you are a fantastic writer. So glad you decide to continue this story.
hpjkrowling4ever chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
This is such a wonderful fic! I'm enjoying it no end. I hope you'll update it at some point, but there's no hurry :)
PhoenixDragonfire chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
It is now 2015... Long due for an update, hmm?
Mirage chapter 5 . 5/16/2016
thats sad to hear that some Person did say stupid things...do like some other writer do...use the flames as fodder for new fire and roast potatos and marchmallow...and laugh like crazy...then have fun take them appart bit by bit with a mean Story when you still burn from anger it could help...not sure

i find the Story interesting, i must say i like more or less all your Storys and wait for each new chapter, or hope that new chapter are writen i think a lot of fans of your Storys think so!

its cute a little newly awakening Alpha veela Draco( who still does not know what he does or what he is) but is Harry a submissive veela through his mother or magic?
they will be cute together, and under protection of severus as father it will be save
great that Sev did not told dumbledoof what he did see...this manipulative fool deserves to rott in jail...i mean how many People did he hurt, desieve, betray (like Grindelwald his lover) or pushed to much (Tom R.) and many more for his own power and Name...hope he lose his Magic...

please write more chapters one day, it Sound interesting tiill last ch6...so i hope there will be also more

(the same goes for your older Harry and crossover Storys too)
TheReapersDaughter chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
i hope you continue this story
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
please update~!
Zabethou chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
I just found that story and I really like it. I can't wait to see how the triad Severus-Lucius-Narcissa will handle the young bonded pair and if they'll turn on the Dursleys and Dumbledore with vengence and fury..

Are you still writting? It's been a year, I hope you have not abandoned this story? You are really talented and creative, I hope you'll post soon! Followed and favored :)
lilly-flower15 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Great chapter update soon
Kimi Lowe chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Love it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
Pretty pretty please continue cause this is amazing!
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
THIS STORY IS GOOD! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!