Reviews for Dreams and Visions
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 23 . 11/20/2007
that was a really cute one
Inda chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Adding to Favs
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 23 . 6/16/2005
Pretty story. Although I still think Hikari and Chid would have made a pretty couple.

And I didn't like much Merle's attitude towards Van's and Hitomi's wedding.

Out of that... Wonderful fic!
darkcherry chapter 16 . 3/30/2003
NO! I LOVE KAIDEN! he's coolishous! lol make him happy with hikari!
eries chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I totally love your story! This is defenitly one of my favorite fanfics I have read,(I have read a lot so far)and probably the longest too! My father wont let me print it out because it would take more then 100 sheets of paper I estimate but I always come back and read it again for fun so I wont forget it.(I do not have a very good memory)

I would really like to hear from you one day so then I could say that I actually conversed with a great writer!

My E-mail is

If you get around to E-mailing me please call me for then great story!
mercyangel09 chapter 23 . 10/15/2002
o.O' I . . . got . . . a . . . flame? *shrugs* Oh well, I guess it comes with the territory. Good thing that this person didn't leave an ID. They might find out why it's not good to piss off an author. Or the author's adoring public! They do say that you can't win them all, and just because I say don't expect a sequel _does not_ mean that I have an attitude problem. I just means that I'm upfront with my readers on what the can expect. What they can expect is an upcoming story based on Hitomi's thoughts and feelings from the movie. Yes, a movie fic is coming soon so watch for it! Well, I suppose that's all I wanted to say. Hopefully you readers out there do check the reivews as well and see this note and know to keep your eyes peeled for a new Escaflowne story by me.

PS-If anyone wants to beat the living *crap* out of the flamer, be my guest.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2002
this storie sux and u have an attitude problem i'm being honest.
sakura chapter 23 . 10/11/2002
good job! do a sequel! please! continue!

sakura -
VTPilot045 chapter 23 . 10/11/2002
Hey Meg, this wasn't a bad way to end it. You left it wide open for the reader's imagination to figure out what happens next... without laying down set guidelines for them... sort of like the series and the movie. Well... I can't believe that it's over... but all good things...

Oh well... at least you still have the Inuyasha fic to finish now.

Keep writing Meg.
Twin Star of Suzaku chapter 23 . 10/9/2002
*cries* it ends soo suddenly... but i guess that's ok, you've been working pretty hard on it. I hope you'll consider a sequel, but it dun matter to me. I loved it! keep up the great work! _
Forgotten Relic chapter 22 . 10/1/2002
excellent, now I suggest you continue this story when you get the chance cause it's really cool, and well yeah... anyway, homework awaits, :p, hope you get a chance to right more soon.
sakura chapter 22 . 9/30/2002
please please continue!

sakura -
Twin Star of Suzaku chapter 22 . 9/29/2002
*cries* it's soo short! i hope you update again soon. i know what ur going thru! i hate school too, and i'm doing worse then most on updateing... anyway, great story! keep it up!
Hitokiri's woman chapter 1 . 9/3/2002