Reviews for JuniorDeleted Scenes
Mikesh chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Aww how cute. Update soon!
Sissi1789 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Vivement la suite !
MangoDonut chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really enjoyed your story! In the film we often don't see the kind of sacrifices Larry had to make with his personal life and Alex's fears are often downplayed and instead replaced with comic relief. Considering how much Alex (or at least the actor who plays him) prides himself in his image and physique, and I appreciated how realistic you depicted his insecurities that accompanied his pregnancy. Overall, well done! I can most definitely see this fitting seamlessly into the film :)
Panic chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hey, I thought this was a really sweet fic! I hope it's continued, and I hope you write something after the end, like whether they manage to persuade Larry to carry the child!
wingqueen.g chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is awesome! Will there be more? I would love it if there's gonna be more! :)
heartsforever1997 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
omg this is adorable! plese make more! i love this movie so much and i love the relationship between larry and alex because the react to each other just like a husband (larry) and a wife (alex) would react to each other! :)
mikesh chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
aww, how cute! And at the end when the three are trying to talk Larry into having a child, you going to do anything about that? Hope you update soon!