Reviews for Over My Dead Body
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Pwwwezzz update? I hate Vlad, and WHAT THE DARK FOREST HAPPENED TO DANNY?!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Whoa...what in the world is Vlad up to now? *shudders*
ParisPhantom chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
if danny is gonna turn into a vampire this is gonna be hilarious.
coopt98 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
omg! i am so excited about the next chapter! Vlad ticks me off but if he didn't have that mind of his, then this story wouldn't be half as interesting, now would it?
Bye for now!
Coop
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
VGF:Wow...its like 'Vampire's Assistance' but vlad is just the wannabe vampire! xD I really hope you will update again this is really good. :) Sadly, i dont have much to say right now so i will end this with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Vlad you jerk... I have nothing else to say. You actually made me angry:
Tewdee chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
You gotta continue this! Your breaking my balls man, breaking my balls... . But sereiousy, you havta update this story! Its so creepy and awesome! Continue contine rah rah RAH!
CHAINSAWS chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I DONT NORMALLY WRITE REVEIWS, BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THAIS! ITS SO CREEPY! I LOVE IT!
BluSkyRose chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Very enthralling (did I use that word right?) so far. I can't wait to see what Vlad's planning. He's not actually going to *kill* Danny, is he? Wait...maybe...he's going to make it look like he's dead? And then...if Vlad ages slower because of his ghost half...or if he's immortal...then he could just wake Danny up in seventy, a hundred years, and Danny wouldn't have any choice but to stay with him? Ah, I don't know. . I guess I'll just have to wait and see. :)
AndThorDoesnt chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Oooo Vlad you creepier! What he was saying to Danny gave me the chills! Great chapter update soon :)
Azawrath chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
...whats his plan...? great chapter glad to see you updating hope to see more in all your storys

Azawrath
BluSkyRose chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
It made sense to me...that first paragraph, I mean. I actually rather liked it. .
Lisa Garcia chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
please update and is Sam and Tucker going to make an entrance of the chapters
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
poor danny :( great story tho
KaiMiiru chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
CLIFFHANGER D:
This story is so cool and deep! Keep going!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »