Reviews for Over My Dead Body
Kaniner chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Poor kid. Makes me feel he should go with Vlad. Selfish as he is, Vlad isn't truly evil. Maybe for the sake of this fic he is. Maybe Danny could give him a sense of fulfilment that he's missing and turn him around a bit. Rambling ... Anyway, I've enjoyed what you've written. Keep it up!
Deyinel chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
...creepy. I look forward to more, and to seeing what Vlad's plan is. Also, where does this story take place in the show? If Jaz knows Danny's a halfa than she is being even more selfish, and just where are Danny's friends?

Update soon please!
Azawrath chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
awsome so far hope to see more soon!
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Well, it looks like ff is finally going to let me review this! I'm a bit anxious for the plot to advance, but this was an enjoyable interlude. Of course, by "enjoyable" I mean "super-depressing-angsty," but you know :)

I loved his thought process in this chapter. My favorite quote was "continuously he gave it cues; it will come out now, he thought, don't let it surprise you." I liked this attempt to keep himself constantly at the ready. The ending was good, too, talking about the bedroom keeping him captive. I'm not completely sure why his parents didn't want him around, but there can be something scary about being alone at night, especially if you're feeling exiled or unwanted. Anyway, thanks for the update!
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Great start! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it and how it all turns out! Update soon!
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nice beginning! I love this kind of Vlad/Danny story. It's so messed up how Vlad asserts his dominance and shows his "affection" by beating him up all the time. I thought the part where Danny looked wide-eyed at Vlad after he said "that can be arranged" was especially powerful and chilling. Looking forward to more!
1valleygirl4 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Yay Vlad and Danny story! its my addiction!1 just pls, don't let it become a yaoi.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ooh, chills! Fun! I like this type of Vlad now! :D Have fun writing more! ;D
Dreams2Paper11 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Vey interesting! You had everyone perfectly on character. Keep up the good work!
History101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very cool! I always love how desperate vlad can be, cuz hes a seriously messed up fruitloop but i think he does genuinely care for danny and he really wants the kid to care about him too!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4