Reviews for Of Lambos and Seekers
tmntfanforever852 chapter 16 . 2/4/2018
Cool very awesome story please continue or make a sequel wonders what skyward will have am wondering what the autobots reaction was to finding out they been fighting against sparklins
traycbeee chapter 16 . 3/26/2015
Pls hurry and write more it's brill
IvoryCrawler chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Goodness gracious! I loved this! If it's to continue, please do!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
great story
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I'm a pile of mindless goo.
There's no higher functioning brain power over hear.
Hamsters dead on the ground, no wheel spinning.
You are AMAZING!
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
OMG is the enitire story going to be nothing but sex?!
I hope so!
Loved it. You do better seeker smut than anyone else. I think I have said this in other reviews and it needs to be reiterated a bagillion times more.
ADAl44T-KB-O chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Amazing. The twins and Screamer. Yes!1
LucasVN chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
It is amazing when crack RPs evolve into wonderful and heart warming stories in the manner that this one did. OF course, there is a lot of good interfacing as a bonus. Keep it up. :)
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
I beg of you please update
This a wonderful story and wish to know what happens nextTT im a sucker for fluff sometimes so please update this storu
Blood Shifter2 chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
awesome chapter. really enjoying this story. has me completely hooked. can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Kqurota Hestaine chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Update soon! I love this story!
silentwinged chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMFG *O* I honestly can't imagine how this could get any better... Gawd this was amazing xD I loved it! I suppose I'd better go and read the rest now :3
ZJFS chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Awww...loved the last scene with TC and Sunny. And Soundwave! Poor guy...

Keep up the awesome work!

Eminnis
electro moonlight chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
awwww such sweetness, I am so glad the next chapter is here and I cant wait for the next one. I get the feeling there may be less sweet and more serious though. MEGS SHALL PAY!
Iwanita chapter 16 . 11/16/2012