Reviews for Of Lambos and Seekers
Iwanita chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Woah, long chapter is long.

I really would like to see Sunny all tied up and with a blindfold, at TC's mercy... hu hu hu.

Anyway, yay! Some plot plz!
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Mmmmm... still going strong with the smut between the plot bits, I see. :-P

I do wonder if they sparked up Warp. I've always wondered whether it is possible for all members of pair/trine to be sparked at the same time... I see no reason why not. It'd be funny. Besides if Sunstreaker's sparkling is a grounder, the twins need another flier to have a trine. :-D
DemonSurfer chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Such a long and delicious chapter. I love seeing this story update as it's always satisfying.
Iwanita chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
I am amazed! What started as sweet robo-smut has developed into a beautiful story about love and sparklings and care and desire to end a war! (still adorned with sweet smut ;P)

I love where this is going. Please continue!
DemonSurfer chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
This chapter ended fluffily! That means the next one is full of angst!
DarkSirocco chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
I apologise for not reviewing til now, though i have been reading faithfully. My only excuse is the copious bloodloss, due to nosebleed. . i have been amazed, watching this story, as your pr0nz spontaneously grew a plot. The entire thing is really, truly excellent! Characterisations, plot points, everything is incredibly well done. I don't usually follow stories involving the Trine, but this is intriguing, insanely hot, and it flows beautifully. I have found myself in tears, more than once-the nostalgic feeling surrounding Star when 'Warp explained about the 'Heir to Vos,' was particularly poignant.

Love this series, can't wait to see where this goes!

-Siro .
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
I, too, think that it's easier to read this story now that you keep same POV for longer time, given you're working with 5 characters. In the first chapters it wasn't so difficult but there we're only 2-3 characters to follow by then.

There were few typos in this chapter but I didn't really mind, those are bound to happen when writing fast. Or if you work on laptop, like I do :P In general, you write very good text and it's easy to let my mind just ~FLOW~ and forget I'm even reading a fic, you know? I give kudos for this.

I feel kind of bad for the trine. It's good that they got fixed but their damage wasn't an issue they were eager for Autobots to find out. Specially when I'd imagine Ratchet feeling conflicted if he should keep all their medical information private (as usual) or is the abuse they've suffered something he should let some other officers (or Prime?) to know.

This is most likely a bit derp review since it's over midnight my local time, I apologize in advance. Thanks for the lenghty update again! 3
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Mhmmh... another delicious chapter. :-P

You know, I never understood that killswitch idea. I understand the need to controll the untrusted mechs, but why go to the extreme? Why a 'kill'-switch? Why not an immobilizer? A simple EMP pulse, a gadget similar to the null-ray, or any technical mumbo-jumbo could knock a mech offline or immobilize instantly - and it is far more humane than killing them outright. The killswitch is far too dangerous to have it in any mech's hands. Of course it makes a good plot-device (can be lost, stolen, reprogrammed, threatened/blackmailed with, whatever), but it is still illogical IMHO. If I were in their place, I wouldn't allow it be installed.
ShadowXene chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
OMG! I absolutely love this story! Plus the pairings are amazing. I love the Skywarp/Sideswipe/Starscream threesome and the Thundercracker/Sunstreaker pairing is just damn hot. And Sunstreaker being sparked up? My favorite Sunny situation ever! I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the next chapter. Also, having it written from one POV makes it a lot easier to read than it was before where it was jumping between each character. I know that's how it ends up since it's RPed, but I appreciate the extra work you guys put in and I'm sure other readers do too. )
DemonSurfer chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
I rather like the new POV. It's much less confusing.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Ack! Sorry I added the same review twice here sorry! I'm using a touch so it kind of confusing to use sometimes, at least for me...

Anyways what I was trying to add was that though I said the pov Improved it still needs a bit more seperation in the beginning part. I liked how you seperated the povs in the middle when they were interfacing. Although I can see what your trying to do with the pov but it just seems to be chaotic here.

Anyways hope you update soon! I hope this was helpful since I'm still a bit of a novice at this. Heh heh...
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
This is an amazing story! I had seen this story pop up time to time but thought "hmmm not really my thing. Then I was bored to the brink of insanity when I finally decided to read this to save my mind. And wow... No words can express how much of a work of art this story is.

I also have to say I like how you did the piont of veiws in chapter nine a lot better than the other one though it could still us a little but more seperation of pov. The jumping around was really distracting. And well the anly other thing I can say to you now is thank you for making a story with sunstreaker not being the domitant of the relationship. Cus honestly, even though there r some decent Dom sunny stories, there is a dangerouly low amount of stories with a submissive sunstreaker. Why? No idea in hell.

Any ways kkep up the good work! I'm already hungery for more! (w)

oh! and ps wow! prowl is such a jerk! Can't really hate him or blame him but a jerk none the less.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/18/2012

I also have to say I like how you did the piont of veiws in chapter nine a lot better than the other one. The jumping around was really distracting. And well the anly other thing I can say to you now is thank you for making a story with sunstreaker not being the domitant of the relationship. Cus honestly, even though there r some decent Dom sunny stories, there is a dangerouly low amount of stories with a submissive sunstreaker. Why? No idea in hell.

Any ways kkep up the good work! I'm already hungery for more! (w)

Kitt SummerIsle chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
As for the plot: it seems the whole Autobot command staff totally lacks any sense of diplomacy or common sense. If you have a hidden agenda about someone, you don't come out and tell it into their faces that you were manipulating them shamelessly, before they decided to you favourably and the matter is set and sealed. Especially not when those someones include Starscream, famous for hating to be manipulated and known to be agressive if it happens. I mean the Autobots are trying to entice the Seekers for their cause - but they do it by alienating them before it happened?

As for the smut: I agree with another reviewer that the constant change in the POVs is mildly disturbing and makes harder to properly follow which pair/trio is doing what.
White Aster chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Wheee! Such fun! Plot is good!

Could I make a suggestion for format? I know that this fic is based off an RP, but it might benefit from some reshuffling. You often have two simultaneous sets of actions/points of view: Sunny and TC vs. Sides and Warp and Starscream, for instance. You switch between them SO OFTEN (every two lines, usually) that it's distracting. It's like trying to follow two conversations at once or watch two scenes when they cut one to the other every five seconds.

I really think the story would be strengthened if you clumped the different points of view together more, particularly during the sex or action scenes. I find it jarring to be reading about TC and Sunny and then, without warning, be inside Sides' head instead. I suggest having a few pages of Sunny and TC, then a few pages of the others. It would give the reader a nice long scene to settle into before switching to a different pov.

Just a suggestion! I'm really enjoying the story! I love sparkling stories. :D