Reviews for And It Was All Because of the Colour of the Door
Whyhow chapter 1 . 7/17
Wouldn't the others have tried to kill it due to the lunar landing message?
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Oh my gosh, can you write the rest of this? I love it! It made me smile. Also kind of yelp when Jack started flirting with Rory. I always knew that would happen if they met. But yeah, I want to read the rest of this conversation, please.
Astrakelly chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Very cool, nice to see all old campanions meet up:) well done
Sezony chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love stories where the companions of the Doctor meet up and exchange stories. Hard to find though. Wish there were more of them.
wrestlerorca45 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good story
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
i so wish you would continue this, and share their stories from their points of view! it would be so interesting to see various reactions
lalaa chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I know your probably american cos you said dollars instead of pounds but it really bugs me cos doctor who is british...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
MORE!
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I would love to see an update of this.
vballqueen17 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Oh. My. God. This is one of the best things ever. I've always wanted someone to do something with Martha and Amy meeting. This is just too perfect. Brilliant job.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh this was great. You should write them meeting eleven and river
Heybear chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow! You're awesome!

I have to say, a well-written and interesting story is quite a treat. I look forward to reading some of your other fics!
Jewelshoes chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow! This is great :) i cant believe this is only a one shot you should do more chapters or another story leading on from this please!
the.toilets.are.quantum.locked chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Lol they had a bet... Haha, funny! Good job! :)